Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I smell a stench of rhino.
Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
Penny Dreadful - [Madame Kali] Evelyn Paul | Helen McCrory #1 - Goddess of  Time, Change and Destruction. - Fan Forum

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
TRIGGER WARNING āš ļø - Guys Iā€™m going to be posting something tomorrow (today) and Iā€™m writing this message because I want everyone to know your views, thoughts and feelings on the JC n Alisha situation are NOT invalid I hear you , I stand with you and I feel for you

I respect everyone in here (excluding the burners šŸ¤£) and your opinions. Something never sat right with me in this situation and my gut was telling me this, it took me a few days to get my head around what was being said n I needed to fill in certain gaps which have now been filled from certain comments Iā€™ve seen over the last few days in certain creators chats (Iā€™m in certain peoples spaces for a reason! ) and the comment I seen tonight confirms my feelings are valid, not everyone will understand my post but those that do will understand why I have posted it , my post is not to discredit any survivors or victims ( i hate that word) I promise you ! and I never wanted to Speak on it because I didnā€™t want to come across that way but something wasnā€™t sitting right with me

My post is to do with a certain agency and the exploitation of a gifter on this app and how a creator was used to get at the people that spoke out about this agency and their gifter whoā€™s being rinsed and who are also close friends of JC ā€¦. I might post it in here 1st , itā€™s long as thereā€™s a 5 minute video of Dave speaking on the situation months back and old n new screenshots ā€¦

Itā€™s getting posted on my backup page Iā€™m hesitant to post as I donā€™t want people to feel their feelings are invalid but I feel I need to put this out there Iā€™ve seen the wars in the comments on pages and Iā€™m furious 1 women has set the whole of TT a light and potentially ruin a manā€™s life because she got exposed for exploiting people and I donā€™t fuk with that

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
TRIGGER WARNING āš ļø - Guys Iā€™m going to be posting something tomorrow (today) and Iā€™m writing this message because I want everyone to know your views, thoughts and feelings on the JC n Alisha situation are NOT invalid I hear you , I stand with you and I feel for you

I respect everyone in here (excluding the burners šŸ¤£) and your opinions. Something never sat right with me in this situation and my gut was telling me this, it took me a few days to get my head around what was being said n I needed to fill in certain gaps which have now been filled from certain comments Iā€™ve seen over the last few days in certain creators chats (Iā€™m in certain peoples spaces for a reason! ) and the comment I seen tonight confirms my feelings are valid, not everyone will understand my post but those that do will understand why I have posted it , my post is not to discredit any survivors or victims ( i hate that word) I promise you ! and I never wanted to Speak on it because I didnā€™t want to come across that way but something wasnā€™t sitting right with me

My post is to do with a certain agency and the exploitation of a gifter on this app and how a creator was used to get at the people that spoke out about this agency and their gifter whoā€™s being rinsed and who are also close friends of JC ā€¦. I might post it in here 1st , itā€™s long as thereā€™s a 5 minute video of Dave speaking on the situation months back and old n new screenshots ā€¦

Itā€™s getting posted on my backup page Iā€™m hesitant to post as I donā€™t want people to feel their feelings are invalid but I feel I need to put this out there Iā€™ve seen the wars in the comments on pages and Iā€™m furious 1 women has set the whole of TT a light and potentially ruin a manā€™s life because she got exposed for exploiting people and I donā€™t fuk with that
So Iā€™m assuming Alisha has exploited people or am I picking this up wrong? Sheā€™s potentially ruining a manā€™s life because sheā€™s been exposed for something?

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

Thank you for considering us all, and showing us respect šŸ„° we have all said, we would rather believe and be wrong than not believe. If you can prove something, then shoot. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s the hey honey agency.

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
Is that what she said!! What the do. I bowed out of the live when she was joking about the IRA. I just knew she would take it too far. She's a fing liability
Joking about either of those things arenā€™t ok! The Irish take that incredibly seriously and rightly so! So yet again SA is meant to be a joke! Ringing up a taxi to say sheā€™d been SA is beyond sick, just goes to show what sort of woman she is! So was she pulled up on this in the live?