Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Thought it was me just confused 🤣 it's brilliant to know that most of us are confused. It's strange as I can sus the murder plot in a film 🤣🤣
I don't watch that side of TikTok really, so I barely know these people. I literally just said I hoped it's easier for people on TikTok to follow because we are all a bit confused 😭

Jun 13, 2024
That London
dunno she still seems down. i’m not arsed if it’s just the tax man or something after her, just hope she’s not had bad news about her mums health or something. sheila is our innocent queen in all of this.
I don't wish bad health on anyone, but sheila some "innocent queen"? She's toxic af.

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
This reply is very weird. I didn't engage with you because I thought your reply to me was also strange. If people aren't allowed to ask questions about something that's a bit confussing and unclear that you seem to know a lot about I don't know why you'd even bring it up 🤷‍♀️
You didn’t ask me nothing you had an opinion on something you didn’t see yet

And you have missed the point of why I mentioned it in here I mentioned it in my post last night

I’m speaking on the fact a creator was paid to speak on that particular topic and paid via that agency that’s what I’m speaking on

I’ve been following this agency bs for months and those that haven’t won’t get it and that’s ok everything will be explained in my post

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

And you have missed the point of why I mentioned it in here I mentioned it in my post last night

I’m speaking on the fact a creator was paid to speak on that particular topic and paid via that agency that’s what I’m speaking on

I’ve been following this agency bs for months and those that haven’t won’t get it and that’s ok everything will be explained in my post
I know who you’re replying to 😂 I look forward to seeing your video. We don’t need to know every single creator to get the just of what you’re saying. Alisha is with the agency who are known for doing wrong things and you feel maybe that’s what’s behind the SA allegations? Yes? No? Just to add, obviously people in here don’t know every single creator or situation on TikTok, but for the people that understand who you’re talking about,then it’s relevant To them. I don’t know anything about PLM but it’s spoken about in here, as are some of the members of said group, again I don’t know these people. Just because some people don’t know who you’re talking about,doesn’t mean you can’t talk about it. And you’ve said that repeatedly 🧐

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023

Maybe in future highlight that you don't want anyone to respond to anything you say because this reaction to people not understanding you is very strange.

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
I know who you’re replying to 😂 I look forward to seeing your video. We don’t need to know every single creator to get the just of what you’re saying. Alisha is with the agency who are known for doing wrong things and you feel maybe that’s what’s behind the SA allegations? Yes? No?
Correct and that’s why I put in my message last night no1s feelings are invalid but this is what I seen over the last few months in regards to this agency

Oct 24, 2023
You have missed the point and that’s ok
I really haven't. I'm not the only person who thinks you're being unclear hence the responses you've had. The hostility Iv been met with gives me an idea of who you actually are though 🙃 Good luck on your lil side mission though 👹