Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Red Wine Drinking GIF by Chelsea Handler

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
@illyana @limbo.queen can you tell what star sign people are just by reading here? Curious to know what star sign you think I am.
I was born 12wks prem because my twin was an impatient b, so I'm convinced I was born under the wrong star sign. 😉
not really, i think cause i don't know much about the people in here other than who they dislike and their communication style (a very small sample).
haha she had had enough time baking, hmm sometimes those things are accounted for in charts - as in your mum might have had a significant 'Lot' in regard to early labour, or it might be in yours. (lots are equations used to fill up the 'blank' space between objects, and these represent certain life events, lot of fortune, lot of marriage, lot of inheritance etc) and not relating to your star sign cna be common, your chart is made up of much more than the sun, and people can sometimes relate more to their Ascendant sign (the sign on the horizon at the time of birth/day of birth), or their moon sign.

Last edited:

Medusa

not really, i think cause i don't know much about the people in here other than who they dislike and their communication style (a very small sample).
haha she had had enough time baking, hmm sometimes those things are accounted for in charts - as in your mum might have had a significant 'Lot' in regard to early labour, or it might be in yours. (lots are equations used to fill up the 'blank' space between objects, and these represent certain life events, lot of fortune, lot of marriage, lot of inheritance etc)
I'm a Virgin virgo I was due in December although people do say I have traits of both star signs.
Thank you for explaining things as I'm not clued up when it comes to astrology. 🤎

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Did anyone screen record? Asking for a mate

I need to see the replay. 😭

She wasn't paying attention hit the curb and flipped over, some off-duty paramedics came out of a nearby restaurant to help her, they asked how much she weighed before helping her up. It was so mortifying.

It was funny as do but I do genuinely think shes hurt her herself cus it looked a bad fall.

Don't think she'll be driving and live-ing anytime soon. 💀

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Signs
Joaquin Phoenix Film GIF

Earth 3
@Alicia and @Witchy_woowoo are ♑II
@EuEgEnE is a ♉I
@Honey Badger Dont Care and @Medusa are ♍II

Air 8
@Patty B @HairyPoppins @Noah peel and @illyana @limbo.queen are♊ IV
@Jeppers_creepers and @freddieMercurysCat ♒ II
@tonys rosary beads and @sarah dog mum♎ II

Fire/Earth Cusps 3
@Birdie @RedRedWine🍷 Wine and @CLAs Fish Pie are cusps ♌♍ III

Fire -3 (?)
@The Shagging Wagon💅 is ♐ I
@HereForTea is ♌ I
@The Narrative is
♈
I

Water 3
@𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖘 🐆 @MMM are ♓ II
@Little Marshmallow is a ♏ I
Another
Stars Dating GIF by Kippo
here 👋

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I'm a Virgin virgo I was due in December although people do say I have traits of both star signs.
Thank you for explaining things as I'm not clued up when it comes to astrology. 🤎
ooo, i've virgo placements in my top 3 so i'm supposed to share the same traits but they're expressed in different ways. you may have a significant Sagittarius placement. (i assume that's the sign in dec and not cap?) Anytime 🤎

Last edited:

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA