Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
It got deaded, nothing is worth my kids being dragged across the internet, sometimes I have to be an adult in situations and that was going to far, especially with people egging it on. One good thing that comes from it though is the cult and their leader will be very disappointed 😀
Sooo you’re not pals, just called a truce?

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Nah I’m out. Of all the scum on the internet and now besties with the worse scum of them all 🤮
How did you know about it? you knew about it and brough it up how, only the people close to either alicia or tam would know right? so are you close to alicia or tam
because you said alicia was pals with her, but why would you betray alicia if that was your source

Thats Wierd GIFs | Tenor

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
How did you know about it? you knew about it and brough it up how, only the people close to either alicia or tam would know right? so are you close to alicia or tam
because you said alicia was pals with her, but why would you betray alicia if that was your source
Neither. I watched a live and see tam in the comments

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Nah I’m out. Of all the scum on the internet and now besties with the worse scum of them all 🤮

You're the problem here , you came on here to s stir because Alicia decided to put her childrens safety over some internet beef. You only come on when you feel you can pull the wooden spoon out , are you Lynz ? Because she stirs just as much s as you do.

do off out of here you fing plum

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
You're the problem here , you came on here to s stir because Alicia decided to put her childrens safety over some internet beef. You only come on when you feel you can pull the wooden spoon out , are you Lynz ? Because she stirs just as much s as you do.

do off out of here you fing plum
i think it's jiggles, i would come on here and s myself off if i were her, it's the easy disguise for her mile-wide-hide