Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Harvester carpark in 2 minutes
Punch Beat Up GIF by BlocBoy JB
Harvester? Are you bringing Tam to try and beat me up

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
It's interesting how the timing worked out. Just as Tam was about to share the juicy gossip she has on you. I, for one, am disappointed as you can probably imagine. I was really looking forward to watching this while enjoying a glass of wine and scoffing like a true Peppa (not Pepper) Pig fan.

Happy Illumination Entertainment GIF by Sing Movie
Real Housewives Drinking GIF
It escalated but went a bit sideways, I can be petty forever ✨ but we have mutual friends who stepped in and arranged a call to end it before it went too far. But, there was no juicy goss, it was screen recordings of me on lives or in boxes. I don’t know where these voice note/ messages rumours have come from cause it hasn’t been said 😭

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t care what any says, I know what I saw I just can’t remember where it was, becos I took a sleeping tablet last night and then started to question my own mind when I was asked for proof! I didn’t get the proof, but I’m glad someone else in here saw it as well
I have the screenshot of what was said. It was Serena’s live and all that was said is we’ve called a truce

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Didn’t rhino comment something to the affect of “for now” 👀
Not that I’ve seen, I only saw that a truce has been called. I think with something like this, people feel a bit sheepish after going so hard at eachother for nothing to come of it if that makes sense. At first I was thinking what am I gonna say to people, but actually, I don’t really care what anyone thinks. I know we have done the right thing in this instance. I know people on both sides wanted it to go wild, but it’s not them on the screen, or in the firing line, and it’s not their kids who would be dragged around a piece of s app. So for that reason, I stand by peace ✌🏻