Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Wtf is in her leggings 🤢😭
Iron Man Question GIF

I've been enjoying Pizza. It's like a scene from a high school party in my front room at the minute , I'm sure we have shares in Dr Pepper. Dropped nearly £70 on Pizza tonight but nice to see the boys enjoying themselves and even their Grandad watching the Wrestling with them :love:

Potato tots with 4 cheese are delish 🤤🤤
Where did they pick in the end because dominos is 🤢. Sounds like a lush evening though 😍

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Where did they pick in the end because dominos is 🤢. Sounds like a lush evening though 😍

Papa Johns , they have some amazing deals online , 50% off if you spend more than £30 on Pizzas and they even do XXL! Left a nice tip too and did pick up because I know we'll always get it fresh and it's literally a 2 minute ride in the car x

Feb 29, 2024
Papa Johns , they have some amazing deals online , 50% off if you spend more than £30 on Pizzas and they even do XXL! Left a nice tip too and did pick up because I know we'll always get it fresh and it's literally a 2 minute ride in the car x
Love Papa John's, used to have their Pizzas regularly. Then they opened one near us and they just don't taste the same 🥺 we order with Uber Eats and it doesn't give the option to order the one further away

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Love Papa John's, used to have their Pizzas regularly. Then they opened one near us and they just don't taste the same 🥺 we order with Uber Eats and it doesn't give the option to order the one further away

We've had it delivered before (The one here uses its own drivers like Dominos does) but it was luke warm and he was obviously doing multiple drops , so we just order online and pick up but they have some really good deals on. The Sausage and Pepperoni is elite , we don't have it often so it's often a special occasion x

Sounds like a perfect lads evening and a bargain too, I hope Mrs Nolan had a yummy dessert she sounds out numbered 😅 x

Feb 29, 2024
We've had it delivered before (The one here uses its own drivers like Dominos does) but it was luke warm and he was obviously doing multiple drops , so we just order online and pick up but they have some really good deals on. The Sausage and Pepperoni is elite , we don't have it often so it's often a special occasion x
We unfortunately don't drive (it's a very good thing that I don't to be fair 🤣) I guess we could ring them and explain and hopefully get the on line discount. I bet it costs a fortune for you with having boys

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
We unfortunately don't drive (it's a very good thing that I don't to be fair 🤣) I guess we could ring them and explain and hopefully get the on line discount. I bet it costs a fortune for you with having boys

Do they not do their own delivery if you order via the website? The website has loads of offers and lets you order for delivery (Well it does for here)