Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I don't even think it's a case of she's not lovely or she's all bad it seemed like she fell out with her friends and they brought it to CC. Wanting her medical records and s posted here was wild 💀 I'll watch if im about though. I was mostly offended that she went running to Tam after it all 😂
Is that where this list element has come from, no more lists ffs 🤣. I only remember it all starting in Mabel's something to do with her speaking with member/s of that group then it all went fully out of hand from there.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Jodie is not on about us, she's on about the plain-jane threads, the boring threads and the boring members. she's not speaking about us because we are hot s and fun.

she might be speaking about a few of you if you were mean tho. someone started calling her jodie-rose blanchard. or gypsy-leigh, i can't remember it was someone else
😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
What's going on 🥺
No Idea Idk GIF by Travis

Jodie is not on about us, she's on about the plain-jane threads, the boring threads and the boring members. she's not speaking about us because we are hot s and fun.

she might be speaking about a few of you if you were mean tho. someone started calling her jodie-rose blanchars
😭
How are we supposed to remember if we were mean in April 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

she might be speaking about a few of you if you were mean tho. someone started calling her jodie-rose blanchard. or gypsy-leigh, i can't remember it was someone else
😭
Are you the someone? 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
How are we supposed to remember if we were mean in April 🤣
I was mean in April but I was mostly taking the piss cause was nice and told her to get off the thread and stop it and she didn't she stayed for about 2 weeks making things even more traumatic for herself. Now she's besties with Alex and Tam. That's more offensive to me than maybe lies

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
it'll be screen-recorder meg haha shut up meg, and the rest that used to be around @Unicorn Fyp
Scarlet Witch as a female guest character idea : r/MortalKombat

they love it, they had beef with some girl who played the sims and was up talias arse further than talia is. it'll be all those, like when the quiet closed off kinda dumpy girls would be having inside beef and it was salacious cause they were dowdy? this is that. expect one is ill, maybe, and knows scottish johnny. allegedly
bet she doesn't mention that

oh wait it was someone called sausge
so she definitely wont mention it 😭

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Everyone can do off I'm not getting blamed for anything. When I was working I got told 'I want a word with you after your shift' my whole shift I was sting it!! Went into the office got told that I spoke to a client badly and that I was having a warning for my behaviour. Didn't have a clue what they was on about as it happened on my day off 😡😡😡
who is blaming you, when it was me, tell them come here and speak to me

Nov 10, 2023
Everyone can do off I'm not getting blamed for anything. When I was working I got told 'I want a word with you after your shift' my whole shift I was sting it!! Went into the office got told that I spoke to a client badly and that I was having a warning for my behaviour. Didn't have a clue what they was on about as it happened on my day off 😡😡😡
You okay marshy?