Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I've been enjoying Pizza. It's like a scene from a high school party in my front room at the minute , I'm sure we have shares in Dr Pepper. Dropped nearly £70 on Pizza tonight but nice to see the boys enjoying themselves and even their Grandad watching the Wrestling with them :love:

Potato tots with 4 cheese are delish 🤤🤤
With 4 boys & 4 girls, it’s always like wwe in this house 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
With 4 boys & 4 girls, it’s always like wwe in this house 😂

We've got a few of their friends over , we were going to London and staying the night , we had to cancel when Mum was taken ill , I couldn't take the hit and lose out if I didn't cancel the hotel so we tried to make it just as good for them , it costs a lot less with Pizza and endless amounts of Haribo and Dr Pepper though x

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I genuinely thought the outing of her was boring and didn't mind her snooper account. It seemed unnecessary for personal beef between friends so I wasn't sure what the need for a thread was. It was somewhat entertaining until she started posting her SH. I reported her thread several times for that.
i think it was meg because when everyone made out she was psychotic for screen recording it was brought up how she had a facebook that used to just rinse people, a bit like in here, but she was 'recovered🍵'
and meg wanted her off that live pronto when she went manic and ruined it for us
haha shut up youre fed meg
and maybe you @Unicorn Fyp oh id love that

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
No matter how many of you lot say your against doxing Tams still gonna blame the full of comment cafe 😭😭😭😭😭
Honestly I could name three things I would rather do than dox:

1. Roll up and smoke a joint
2. Roll up and smoke a joint
3. Roll up and smoke a joint

weed marijuana GIF by Remezcla

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Feeling very tin foil hat zac da brat right now but somethings not quite sitting right with me, with all this address nonsense.
I think I saw one person mention it in here once it was posted, yet she releases a video today to warn comment cafe against doing anything with it (in reality, we aren't really arsed love). Then out of the blue, a new account pops up, posting THAT image.
Then I read there will be a live on CC from Jodie Leigh (I don't really know too much of her) but comments here indicate she's friends with Tam?
Timing is everything and this all just seems a little off?
Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
@TheFactFreak do you know anything about jodie with blue hair from @Unicorn Fyp pink ladies gang outing accounts on commen' cafay' (that's how Bella says it) thanks for shaking your shoulders for me in lives, i'm going to make a horrific video and you can dance to it. you have rhythm which is odd in this niche of tiktok.
and how do you feel now that angie's nappy was exposed considering her and pearl have been saying you were in one, did you miss it? i can go back and grab the video for you if you'd like. i also saw dave's penis. i can get that too?
either way tell us what jodie is going to do. please
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? -- Death Becomes Her –  @whendoiturnbackintoapumpkin on Tumblr

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Feeling very tin foil hat zac da brat right now but somethings not quite sitting right with me, with all this address nonsense.
I think I saw one person mention it in here once it was posted, yet she releases a video today to warn comment cafe against doing anything with it (in reality, we aren't really arsed love). Then out of the blue, a new account pops up, posting THAT image.
Then I read there will be a live on CC from Jodie Leigh (I don't really know too much of her) but comments here indicate she's friends with Tam?
Timing is everything and this all just seems a little off?
Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games
Why’s she warning cc not to do anything. I couldn’t give a do where she lives. I’m certainly not paying for a takeaway to be delivered to the fat t