Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Take heroin?
JUDAS i like drugs but im not lynz
Clutch Pearls GIFs | Tenor

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Feeling very tin foil hat zac da brat right now but somethings not quite sitting right with me, with all this address nonsense.
I think I saw one person mention it in here once it was posted, yet she releases a video today to warn comment cafe against doing anything with it (in reality, we aren't really arsed love). Then out of the blue, a new account pops up, posting THAT image.
Then I read there will be a live on CC from Jodie Leigh (I don't really know too much of her) but comments here indicate she's friends with Tam?
Timing is everything and this all just seems a little off?
Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games
It won't be linked lol. Tam posting her own postcode was mentioned yesterday in here. Or the day before. Wouldn't be shocked if she's doxed herself though. Jodie only befriended Tam after her ex friends started s for her in here. Jodie's live will be about the people who participated in her own thread about her 🤷‍♀️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm still catching up and maybe I'm a little behind and confused, first of all we don't dox people no one here has doxxed Jodie leigh, Jodie doxxed herself when she was behind an account on here.

I'm not surprised though, because that's her style... she will blame everyone else then play the victim.
I don't think anyone's mentioned doxing Jodie Leigh at all, Tams been doxed. Jodie's doing a live tomorrow about her own s 😂

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Why’s she warning cc not to do anything. I couldn’t give a do where she lives. I’m certainly not paying for a takeaway to be delivered to the fat t
Well it all felt very suss, so I checked her page and she posted a new video 6 hours ago, sitting very smugly in the car saying its not hers but CC are probably all over it and if they do anything, they will still call the police to that address.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Feeling very tin foil hat zac da brat right now but somethings not quite sitting right with me, with all this address nonsense.
I think I saw one person mention it in here once it was posted, yet she releases a video today to warn comment cafe against doing anything with it (in reality, we aren't really arsed love). Then out of the blue, a new account pops up, posting THAT image.
Then I read there will be a live on CC from Jodie Leigh (I don't really know too much of her) but comments here indicate she's friends with Tam?
Timing is everything and this all just seems a little off?
Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games
They're trying to kill us

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Well it all felt very suss, so I checked her page and she posted a new video 6 hours ago, sitting very smugly in the car saying its not hers but CC are probably all over it and if they do anything, they will still call the police to that address.
I don’t care enough to know where she lives. If I wanted to hunt her down I’d wait at the harvester car park not her front door

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Anyone watching Cal? He’s in Turkey and two guys have told him to get in a car with them, he has done. He doesn’t know them and he doesn’t know where they are taking him? Calculatedcalbackup
he's gone to get his teeth done i think. he called connor a fat t and connor got him back by revealing the fact that his teeth underneath whatever he's wearing are yellow and worn out. he got the angela-jane-501s. and cal cried. it was boss tbh cause he was such a t to others in here.
or lynz is human trafficking him to the people she's been in lives with for a supply

I'm still catching up and maybe I'm a little behind and confused, first of all we don't dox people no one here has doxxed Jodie leigh, Jodie doxxed herself when she was behind an account on here.

I'm not surprised though, because that's her style... she will blame everyone else then play the victim.
It's giving luper ngl very weird behaviour it's very similar with them both

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
It won't be linked lol. Tam posting her own postcode was mentioned yesterday in here. Or the day before. Wouldn't be shocked if she's doxed herself though. Jodie only befriended Tam after her ex friends started s for her in here. Jodie's live will be about the people who participated in her own thread about her 🤷‍♀️
Right, got it. Thank you Judas 😂
I did say I was being very ZDB and my conspiracy theory is probably as wild as one of his! I am not cut out for this late shift.
Trouble Reaction GIF by The Knocks