Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
MY tin foil hat theory is tamantha rumba mentioned 2 weeks, I've got 2 weeks to get everything done. i think she's got to prove she's the victim of a hate campaign online, and that's why everything's ramping up, something to do with the uni my waters tells me. She loved telling everyone she had a degree before she had it and now she 'might' not go back?
i smell bullshit, and now she has to be the victim. so we have to be nice
OR she's making herself a victim so she can do her chubby-batman routine and do something illegal to dox us
Charli XCX feat. Lorde, Pom Pom Squad, Kittie e outras novas da semana -  Cultura Pop A Rigor
Charli Xcx Booty Shake GIF – Charli Xcx Booty Shake Dance – Ищите GIF-файлы  и обменивайтесь ими

Medusa

It's two separate things Jodie's not mentioned being doxed at all. Shes doing a live tomorrow and some commment cafe names will be mentioned because the drama with her was made into a thread on here where he ex's friends were participating.

Tam made a video and revealed her own post code yesterday or the day before.
A couple of weeks ago Jodie leighs so called ex 'mates' posted in here, I for one directed them to her thread so I would like to see her pull the receipts for anyone in here speaking about her because I know no one has.

As for Tam, she brings trouble to her own door by sting on her own doorstep then panics because she can't control her mouth - yes her address has 100% been doxxed, by no one but herself. 💀

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
A couple of weeks ago Jodie leighs so called ex 'mates' posted in here, I for one directed them to her thread so I would like to see her pull the receipts for anyone in here speaking about her because I know no one has.

As for Tam, she brings trouble to her own door by sting on her own doorstep then panics because she can't control her mouth - yes her address has 100% been doxxed, by no one but herself. 💀
Will need to wait and see who she names tomorrow but there are members who were active in her thread who haven't been around.

But she has been mentioned in here, as she frequents Alex's lives now and has been in his box.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
So Cal was off his tits on Lord knows what pills and potions!! He goes drinking to make himself even more fed. Then goes for more cans. He meets these 2 dudes who made him go to the ATM and he withdrew 3k lira or something. Then they tell him to get into the car. Then they're driving for over a half hour. They had music on and Cal was telling them what a banging tune it was 🤣🤣
He was so off his head he could ping his location to anyone.
Meanwhile the 2 dudes are telling him to STFU and wanted his phone . They're on the motorway going to Lord knows where!
Conor and Roseanna are freaking out.
Lynz joins the live and it became the lynz show. She thinks it's all hilarious. That pisses off the Roseanna one and a b fight started.
Cal is back on live (his battery almost dead by then) and he's out of the car and says he's ok. Not sure if anything else was said as lynz and Roseanna were taking lumps off each other!! 🤣🤣🤣
Then he was gone.
And now he's back at his own hotel like fin magic 🪄 🪄 🪄

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So Cal was off his tits on Lord knows what pills and potions!! He goes drinking to make himself even more fed. Then goes for more cans. He meets these 2 dudes who made him go to the ATM and he withdrew 3k lira or something. Then they tell him to get into the car. Then they're driving for over a half hour. They had music on and Cal was telling them what a banging tune it was 🤣🤣
Meanwhile the 2 dudes are telling him to STFU and wanted his phone . They're on the motorway going to Lord knows where!
Lynz joins the live and it became the lynz show. She thinks it's all hilarious. That pisses off the Roseanna one and a b fight started.
Cal is back on live (his battery almost dead by then) and he's out of the car and says he's ok. Not sure if anything else was said as lynz and Roseanna were taking lumps off each other!! 🤣🤣🤣
Then he was gone.
So basically he got a taxi to his hotel that's it 😭😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
At this stage ive no fin idea 😭😭
I was sold on the drama until they said he was at his hotel! I was like WTF!
If he'd been taken away in a car to some random location 30 mins away he wouldn't be back at his hotel within 5 mins without a car. Cal has literally been lifted back to his hotel, made a big palaver about it and now we have Lynz Vs Rosenna beef going forward. 🤣🤣🤣 fing typical. Love it. What a dickhead. Lynz Vs Rosenna round 2, please.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
If he'd been taken away in a car to some random location 30 mins away he wouldn't be back at his hotel within 5 mins without a car. Cal has literally been lifted back to his hotel, made a big palaver about it and now we have Lynz Vs Rosenna beef going forward. 🤣🤣🤣 fing typical. Love it. What a dickhead. Lynz Vs Rosenna round 2, please.
Cal will have her in the live shortly and I'm here for it all 🤣

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Then he was gone.
He withdrew the equivalent of about £60 😂