Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Blimey Angie's been boring the past few weeks 😭

Annette/Luna is in tears due to a TT questioning her ability to look after her pets.

She said she's thinking about getting more pets and someone said she's not capable of looking after the ones she's got already. 🤷

1000002662.png

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Blimey Angie's been boring the past few weeks 😭

Annette/Luna is in tears due to a TT questioning her ability to look after her pets.

She said she's thinking about getting more pets and someone said she's not capable of looking after the ones she's got already. 🤷

1000002662.png

I have a heart , and I actually feel a bit for her you know. I know she's a bit of a self obsessed t at times but you can't deny that she doesn't love her bird , and she certainly loved her dog x

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
O basically Annette has been called out for leaving her bird home alone for 4+ days at a time. They also called out the fact her dog (who passed away last year) was never walked unless by her “pa” once a week. It had pancreatitis and that’s what killed it. She’s repeatedly saying “I just want to be left alone” while having a very saliva-ie mouth and swallowing hard which is turning my stomach
mouth fighting GIF
edit to add, she managed to turn comments off but forgot to turn off gifts 🧐

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Last edited:

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Right who's Jodie outing at 3pm

@rebelraccoon
@sazafraz
@itchty1ph0n3
@Anonymous
@SatansMother
@Aunt CC
@babaloosha’s flea
@RedMegRedemption
@RedMegRedemtion
@ishellnotbenamed😂
@MyBritneyMoment
@leslie gash
@Witchy_woowoo
@Holedigger
@princess_biker
@Chelseafacts93
@CaraghRae
@Motherghoul
@bingobongo!

That's nearly everyone (I got bored) who commented on her thread that's not deleted their account. Speak now or forever hold your peace. You're about to get cancelled 👹👹
No but you make me buy cheese

1000005141.jpg

Feb 29, 2024

@rebelraccoon
@sazafraz
@itchty1ph0n3
@Anonymous
@SatansMother
@Aunt CC
@babaloosha’s flea
@RedMegRedemption
@RedMegRedemtion
@ishellnotbenamed😂
@MyBritneyMoment
@leslie gash
@Witchy_woowoo
@Holedigger
@princess_biker
@Chelseafacts93
@CaraghRae
@Motherghoul
@bingobongo!

That's nearly everyone (I got bored) who commented on her thread that's not deleted their account. Speak now or forever hold your peace. You're about to get cancelled 👹👹
What's the tread called, please. Would like a read to see what's been going on. And where is @Anonymous? Is he ok 🥺 am I spelling it right as can't tag him

Edit: I can tag him 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What's the tread called, please. Would like a read to see what's been going on. And where is @Anonymous? Is he ok 🥺 am I spelling it right as can't tag him
Id advise against reading it as it's quite triggering and at points theres mentions of suicide, self harm and I think there's also photos. If you don't know what's went on or don't remember it's a bit pointless catching up for what seems to be like the finale.

Feb 29, 2024
Mar 11, 2024
Runcorn

@rebelraccoon
@sazafraz
@itchty1ph0n3
@Anonymous
@SatansMother
@Aunt CC
@babaloosha’s flea
@RedMegRedemption
@RedMegRedemtion
@ishellnotbenamed😂
@MyBritneyMoment
@leslie gash
@Witchy_woowoo
@Holedigger
@princess_biker
@Chelseafacts93
@CaraghRae
@Motherghoul
@bingobongo!

I am Caragh Rae. I’ve said this multiple times even in live comments so not really being outted.

I (so sadly unfortunately) won’t be able to be in the live as I’m midway through a 5 hour journey.

HOWEVER: here is my say 🥰

I am someone who met Jodie originally when I was around 14/15, we had the same friendship group but not w close personal friendship.
When I became friendly with Jodie (this was through @unicornfyp discord), it was nice having someone familiar.
When my friendship group found out I was hanging about with Jodie (we met a few times, I’d take her to run errands etc, then met in Liverpool as a group), they were furious with me. They told me she’s dangerous and I shouldn’t believe her. I ignored it all. I l don’t believe hearsay about people.

Jump forward, Jodie gets found out about numerous lies which she says are not lies. I don’t think it’s all lies, but I think the truth was stretched. At this point I stated to the group that I was always warned about Jodie and I probably should’ve listened.

Comment Cafe page about Jodie gets started, I still don’t disagree with any comment I made on there but I do regret ever commenting, as I got caught up with the anger and hurt that had been put on my friends at the time.

When I said it’s all going too far, it never stopped. I did, and so did a small amount of others. The rest carried on.

I had no contact with Jodie after the fallout other than one phone call when we concerned for her safety.

There was a person (who I’m sure they’ll all enjoy exposing because.. double standards) who was speaking to Jodie behind the groups back. Feeding her false information. Stating she is the person who was desperate to do a welfare check. This person told Jodie that myself and Meg wanted jodie to unalive.
This is so false I was actually heartbroken that anyone believed I’d ever say that.
Despite the fall out, I’ve never wished anything bad on any of these people.

I am now being accused of “wanting to ring social” someone, when I was actually the person who stated that should not happen. I’m currently going through situation with social services with other family members, I would never ever put someone else through it.
I am being accused of wanting people to suffer mentally, when my whole life I’ve suffered and yet I only ever do my best for people.

Anyway, I won’t be in the live but anyone who has questions or wants to clarify anything, just like I told all these ex friends, my messages are open on TikTok and Instagram.

So no need to assume anything, unlike others I’m the first to admit my wrongdoings without passing blame or dragging others under the bus with me.

To anyone being spoke about in this live, hope you’re ok. Don’t let bullies make you into a bully.