Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ok I’ll confess I’m actually a female called gertrude, I enjoy flower pressing and making personalised greeting cards
🤣
Big Brother Reggie GIF by Big Brother Australia

FelicityBelle

Aug 3, 2024
Australia
I genuinely don't even think there's been malice in it either, anonymous has been accused of pushing Jodie over the edge and making her want to take her own life. I think they've pretended to be a man so Jodie would never find out who they are, Jodie just said she pieced together via the love for formula 1, going to Taylor swift and the special interest in the police. All s anonymous loves. That it was a girl called Sam. Apparently this started coming out 2 weeks ago, just in time for anon to announce he's split for his girlfriend and disappear on everyone. Now the boyfriend is nowhere to be seen and it's been 2 people the whole time? Convenient.
Kevin Hart Wow GIF by PeacockTV

It’s going to be really hard for you to all hear this. I’m emotional even writing it but I have to be truthful. I am not actually Jeepers Creepers. I hope you can all forgive me and see past this.
I crease everytime I realise you spelt it wrong anyway 🤣

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I genuinely don't even think there's been malice in it either, anonymous has been accused of pushing Jodie over the edge and making her want to take her own life. I think they've pretended to be a man so Jodie would never find out who they are, Jodie just said she pieced together via the love for formula 1, going to Taylor swift and the special interest in the police. All s anonymous loves. That it was a girl called Sam. Apparently this started coming out 2 weeks ago, just in time for anon to announce he's split for his girlfriend and disappear on everyone. Now the boyfriend is nowhere to be seen and it's been 2 people the whole time? Convenient.
I remember having a conversation with anonymous about warcraft, when Jodie mentioned warcraft in her live I was like wait what...