Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Again with "most of CC hate me anyway". No-one is arsed about you, in this thread anyhow.

Innit 😭

All I know about her is she's an (alleged) prolific liar with blue hair who had a short lived career flogging bath bombs in Lush. 🛁

I don't hate her but she is deffo one of the most chronically online people I've come across on the app tho. 🤷

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Probably by what Jodie spoke about on the live. The love for formula 1, Taylor swift concert, the fascination with the police. I'd assume the comments on Jodie's thread lead to who it actually was too.
During the riots, I started to think they were police due to the information they would give. I got a little paranoid. 👀 👀

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm okay thanks birdie. I've been struggling a bit with my mental health and as a result I've neglected social interactions. I come in and read sometimes and have wanted to comment, but something kept holding me back. Anxiety is a b I guess aha. Hope you're well 🤎
It’s great to hear from you luv 🩵 hopefully this ice breaker, pulls you back in a little bit 🥰

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm okay thanks birdie. I've been struggling a bit with my mental health and as a result I've neglected social interactions. I come in and read sometimes and have wanted to comment, but something kept holding me back. Anxiety is a b I guess aha. Hope you're well 🤎
Lilo And Stitch Hello GIF