Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Cockershit + mushroom boy together =
Thats Eww GIF by Jackson

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I've watched every one of them. I'm a zombie geek 🤓 In fact, I have my Zombie Apocalypse plan in place in case it happens. My dogs are trained in zombie combat so I'm all good unless we get zombies 🧟‍♂️ that can run 🏃‍♀️, then I'm fed 😳🤣🤣
Oh No Omg GIF by CBS
Well that's me, you, Medusa is watching it & 2 pumps is on fear but she's a busy cannibal now days 👹

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I’m new(ish) to this bloke, so has he never shown his face before and did so accidentally? 😱
Yup he was such a smart arse control narcissist arsehole, you know the type!!

I got in his boxes couple of times he very much liked to have control over women and you had to follow rules in his lives which me being me I broke so got dropped lol

The stupid prick slipped onto green screen last night early hours this morning and got shoted

I doubt his name is Tom but I bet he has charges lol

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
No face is acting the big bollocks because Tom's camera slipped. No face literally defended Tony for months, the breaking point wasn't Tony being accused of violence against women or sexual assaults, or dating a 15 year old when he was mid 20s. It was Tony slagging off someone who probably don't want mentioned anymore for having cancer.

Anytime anyone suggests no face shows his face his little fan club get in the box and hysterical scream "WE'VE SAW HIM WE KNOW WHO HE IS"

It's not bullying to call someone out for their behaviour 👏