Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Zombies don't care if you've wiped your arse, they'll eat you anyway. You need a crossbow, failing that a rolling pin will do. I can provide you with both, I have spares. 🫡
armed machine gun GIF

I have a bat, and rolling pins, and an array of sharp knives as my hubby is obsessed with sharpening my kitchen knives 😂 I’d like a crossbow though 😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
No no no you need weapons guns are sparce in the UK so get whatever you can make sure you have a map to the local b&q!!!

You don't want to be in your home either go somewhere with loads of supplies, hospital is your best bet medical supplies and hospital food to eat only issue is the virus will probably be more prevalent there as sick people be going in and out

I say supermarket there's food and basic medical supplies knifes etc as well and big enough to.run hide make traps

But i don't think about it alot 😂😂

Oh I have my exit strategy planned out! I’m following my friend who has a cabinet full of guns (legal), and a s ton of ration packs, cereal bars, the lot. We have a plan, and I have a bat and a bandana 😂

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Can i take a minute to appreciate those who keep it real in here the updaters and not the bitching from newbies. 😘

You keep me entertained threw the day oftern sniggering at my desk while reading like a school kid being on the phone in lesson 😂

I just love you and your daily updates 🤍🩵🩷
Happy Dance GIF by Ethan Barnowsky

You here to lick some buttholes

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Can i take a minute to appreciate those who keep it real in here the updaters and not the bitching from newbies. 😘

You keep me entertained threw the day oftern sniggering at my desk while reading like a school kid being on the phone in lesson 😂

I just love you and your daily updates 🤍🩵🩷

Hey @Anonymous