Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Firstly my intentions is to actually be somewhere that i feel i can have a laugh and without watching TikTok if that makes sense. I just enjoy reading the banter thats in here as i said giggling at my desk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So here we go:
Mrs doubtfire comes with the fire
Redredwine straight to the point with eye rolls i feel ๐Ÿ˜‚
Marshmellow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my favourite w*nker
Charlies oxygen although i feel they have not been commenting as much lately :(
Nolan is cute with there little review on food and life away from social media
Theres a few others (newbies)but the ones who b just because they have a place to rant i feel they give cc a bad name :(

Jenny maynard? Isnt she in corrie?
What the actual do!
Wheres my name?
Angry Aubrey Plaza GIF by Parks and Recreation

Aug 26, 2024
plymouth
So tell me, stranger, who are the main names and what are your intentions here? You might need to do a Jennie Maynard. If you know, you know ๐Ÿ‘€
Now look what youve caused ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Talk about being put on the spot so i didnt look like a had wrote a list of names to arse lick ๐Ÿซข๐Ÿซข But thank you for the welcome and making me giggle at my desk ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I am neither i tend to skip past the newbies comments and stick to the names of those who come with the daily updates and the people who reply like a little community. So thats why i said originals. But granted i get the newbie thing and suspicious. As i said ive watched from outside for the main names.
Omg we have a fan
Posing Red Carpet GIF by Rocketman

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I see Angie is victim shaming yet again.... it takes alot of evidence to arrest a man on a R charge. As much as I liked* Imakemuscle I believe the woman.
Iโ€™m not saying it didnโ€™t happen but iv also seen that he actually got remanded for cutting his tag off. I need to go and watch some videos

Feb 29, 2024
Firstly my intentions is to actually be somewhere that i feel i can have a laugh and without watching TikTok if that makes sense. I just enjoy reading the banter thats in here as i said giggling at my desk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So here we go:
Theres a few others (newbies)but the ones who b just because they have a place to rant i feel they give cc a bad name :(

Is that you Mr Marshmallow, I've told you no Comment Cafe ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Tenerife Toms filter slip has come at a good time hasnโ€™t it. Takes the focus away from Hayley Comet calling an autistic creator a disabled slur
How convenient, and these people struggle to see two issues at once so of course it'll all be about Toms face. I'm surprised they haven't saw it before, because they confident called him a predator and a pedophile the other week. I assumed they already new him....

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland

So here we go:

I call liah everyone knows the jenny Maynard lore!!

You are a liah an actress get the do out of here

angry soap opera GIF by General Hospital