Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Ive been watching on the outside but took the plunge and made an account. I get that about the newbie thing but honestly i mean no malice here. Just wanted to join in 😔
I actually don't mind a 'newbie' as long as your not a dick then you'll be fine -Welcome on board you t. 😁

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I’m glad I’ve never been a newbie as such 🤣🤣🤣
I came in without the whole "I'm new here" speech. That's just asking for trouble tbf.
Sad Music Video GIF by iamnotshane

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
How convenient, and these people struggle to see two issues at once so of course it'll all be about Toms face. I'm surprised they haven't saw it before, because they confident called him a predator and a pedophile the other week. I assumed they already knew him....
Is that the guy she’s accusing of stalking her?

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Firstly my intentions is to actually be somewhere that i feel i can have a laugh and without watching TikTok if that makes sense. I just enjoy reading the banter thats in here as i said giggling at my desk 😂😂

So here we go:
Mrs doubtfire comes with the fire
Redredwine straight to the point with eye rolls i feel 😂
Marshmellow 😂😂 my favourite w*nker
Charlies oxygen although i feel they have not been commenting as much lately :(
Nolan is cute with there little review on food and life away from social media
Theres a few others (newbies)but the ones who b just because they have a place to rant i feel they give cc a bad name :(

Jenny maynard? Isnt she in corrie?
I didn't get a mention? fing rude.
Veronica Mars Middle Finger GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I didnt want to look like i stalk names with a pen and paper 😂😂 but did i pass with my commentary on those i commented. Go gentle please 🙏 😂😂

No validation until you’re settled in poppet…

We’ve got lots of big names and personalities here, keep it demure and fy and you’ll be fine 😍

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
That’s lush 😍 I love his account, I follow on my main but he popped up on Doubtfire earlier and that’s when I found out 😭 It was lovely to see yours and others from here commenting 🥹 It truly is devastating, lost 3 of my elder boys during Covid and it nearly destroyed me 💔

Sending extra love today to all those grieving, be they furry or not 🤍🕊️🩵

IMG_7471.jpeg

Honestly it’s heartbreaking 💔 I lost my 2 springers (15 & 18 yrs) and my lab (15) all in a 4 year period, I stick to my grandpups now, my heart still won’t let me get my own dog again. I’d never been without one in my life till my last boy went 💔💔

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Can i take a minute to appreciate those who keep it real in here the updaters and not the bitching from newbies. 😘

You keep me entertained threw the day oftern sniggering at my desk while reading like a school kid being on the phone in lesson 😂

I just love you and your daily updates 🤍🩵🩷
I'm trying to be nice so bare with me it's difficult

But in relation to the comments you are making about newbies, you are a newbie. So why not interact with other newbies too? Build new friendships with them as you are all in the same situation (apart from the troll accounts) alot of us in here know each other well enough to knows likes/dislikes,personalities so we tend to just interact with each other but eventually newbies merge in also 🤣🤣 its what keeps the thread going.

We only act like dickheads to newbies to suss them out, to see if they are genuine and can handle the slagging or if they are just Scottish Johnny on his 50th account 💀😵‍💫🤣