www.tiktok.com
Yeah but WE didn’t make the list! We are nobodies 😢😢😢

list GIF
GIF by nobodies.
Season 1 Gun GIF
NEVER a nobody, you’re all wonderful 🥰

avoids eye contact with the weird ones

Feb 29, 2024
Honestly it’s heartbreaking 💔 I lost my 2 springers (15 & 18 yrs) and my lab (15) all in a 4 year period, I stick to my grandpups now, my heart still won’t let me get my own dog again. I’d never been without one in my life till my last boy went 💔💔
It's the worse thing losing a beloved fur baby 🥺 one thing I'm really proud of I had to do a 'work protocol' for pets that where put to sleep. Making sure a helpful package for owners that they took away with them. We had a lovely booklet to give to children to help them understand. But most heart breaking was working at the vets after I had my own pet put to sleep 🥺 I hope Dave and all our past pets are having lots of love from Paul O'Grady 🐾

Feb 29, 2024
I'm trying to be nice so bare with me it's difficult

But in relation to the comments you are making about newbies, you are a newbie. So why not interact with other newbies too? Build new friendships with them as you are all in the same situation (apart from the troll accounts) alot of us in here know each other well enough to knows likes/dislikes,personalities so we tend to just interact with each other but eventually newbies merge in also 🤣🤣 its what keeps the thread going.

We only act like dickheads to newbies to suss them out, to see if they are genuine and can handle the slagging or if they are just Scottish Johnny on his 50th account 💀😵‍💫🤣
I tell every newbie if your a Tory you can do off 🤣

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
What amazing ages to get to, my luv and I’m so sorry for such devastating losses 🥹 it’s never enough though is it, never enough time 🕊️

I completely understand you not being ready, you may never be ready but thank God for those little grandpups 🐕🤎 I know when it’s our time, we will all have wagging tails to greet us 🤍
Exactly, my girls and old lad had good lives, spoiled to the very end. I always say we love them more, because we get to love our humans longer 🥰🥰🥰