Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Girl I knew this would happen from the start, drug dealers are evil, the t that killed my nephew was one
I would love to share what happened but I would dox my family, my nephew was gorgeous, he owed the dealer money, the t bullied him for three years made him give his job up and work for him for fukal to pay the debt, in the meantime he was feeding my nephew drugs, my nephew had addiction issues, one day my nephew crashed the dealers new car, the dealer had 33 previous convictions including possession of a firearm, he took my nephew to a hotel got him drunk, give him DMT (a hallucogenic) in a vape, my nephew was asleep naked in the shower, the t attacked him viciously

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
angie - 'im going to war'
sam - 'redecorate for her'
lana-
90 Day Fiance Singing GIF by TLC

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Another day spent doing s I hate 🤣 roll on Wednesday back too school and work 😭. Have a picture of a cute chick from our day at farm park. Have I missed much? Also where are we all @
1000072859.jpg
We have a fan who came in boosting our egos, Nolan has ripped up adoption papers, the poor dog that Sam Walker has got is suffering from what iv read in here, I’m sulking and I can’t remember what else

Feb 29, 2024
I don't mean to sound dumb but wouldn't the vets out there have the same training and equipment? I mean it's a proper veterinary practice isn't it?

I would love to share what happened but I would dox my family, my nephew was gorgeous, he owed the dealer money, the t bullied him for three years made him give his job up and work for him for fukal to pay the debt, in the meantime he was feeding my nephew drugs, my nephew had addiction issues, one day my nephew crashed the dealers new car, the dealer had 33 previous convictions including possession of a firearm, he took my nephew to a hotel got him drunk, give him DMT (a hallucogenic) in a vape, my nephew was asleep naked in the shower, the t attacked him viciously
I'm so sorry 🥺