Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
You know what will always amuse me, when I go into lives on my main and get ignored, but as soon as I go in under this account all of a sudden my comments are seen. Don't think I don't keep a mental note of that...
Tell Me More To Do List GIF by Disney Channel

Medusa

So, where the do were you lot last night? I had to entertain myself until Cowboy Hayley Business Owner Sob and @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 popped on. How dare you all have lives/regular sleeping patterns. 🤣

Lonely Season 3 GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
I had friends over for dinner so i was preoccupied, but i did check in here before calling it a night and sob story hadn't posted their sob stories then. (Or i would have jumped on board)
Thanks for all the gifs though, they made my morning 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
More and More I think your Ben 10's Boyfriend "Tweaker behaviour" is such an American term.
It's the spelling that is throwing me off though. *behavior - Unless you're french then your spelling kind of makes sense if you're sounding it out.

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC
I'm kinda thinking they are pretending to be American.. and purposely spelling words wrong. I think they already had an account before.

Also this thread has thousands of pages so I find it hard to believe they read back and zoned in on Nolans message. They were obviously here during that time. They pretend to not be able to add gifs or search pages etc to make it look like they are new to CC but I believe they were here before, they never had "new member" beside their name even tho its a new account and usually that's down to using the same device they previously used.

I've checked a few key words they have used and funnily enough an old member has used them. "4chan" for one and how they ask alot of questions when trying to make a point. Very similar to Chonky. Just saying. I could be Miles off 🤗

Anyways let's see how this play out 😊

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I had friends over for dinner so i was preoccupied, but i did check in here before calling it a night and sob story hadn't posted their sob stories then. (Or i would have jumped on board)
Thanks for all the gifs though, they made my morning 😂
Ugh, you interacted with real people in person? Gross.

(Hope you had a good time!)

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm kinda thinking they are pretending to be American.. and purposely spelling words wrong. I think they already had an account before.

Also this thread has thousands of pages so I find it hard to believe they read back and zoned in on Nolans message. They were obviously here during that time. They pretend to not be able to add gifs or search pages etc to make it look like they are new to CC but I believe they were here before, they never had "new member" beside their name even tho its a new account and usually that's down to using the same device they previously used.

I've checked a few key words they have used and funnily enough an old member has used them. "4chan" for one and how they ask alot of questions when trying to make a point. Very similar to Chonky. Just saying. I could be Miles off 🤗

I think you're right, I don't believe for a minute that they're a new member and they've not been here for some time

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where

Interesting!! I think you're right. Some of the words throw me off. I did notice they knew a lot about Nolan. I have been here from the beginning and my attention span doesn't allow me to remember what someone said a few minutes ago yet they remember things said months ago. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm here for the ride. LET THE GAMES BEGIN! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: