Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I bet @Alicia is going to use the excuse of motherhood or something.
New Girl Ugh GIF
I’ve been laying in the dark and vaping
vape GIF

Medusa

I’ve just scrolled into Serena’s why is there always drama with that lot? Don’t know what Chlo is being accused off but she needs time off the app
Weird Fish Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Its something i try and avoid because Tbh, I have no clue who are friends or who are enemies anymore.
Although I do see why some people feel the need to defend themselves (just like we do in here) but I'm the type where I'll say what i need to say (or do what i need to do) then act like they never existed.
Unfortunately for some people tiktok is their real life, so it becomes way more than just strangers on an app and that's where the problem lies, I don't understand and probably never will.

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I think I’d rather try a one on one thing because I’ll hold back if there’s lots of people there. And it will only be true if sarcastic things come through otherwise it’s not my mum
Love it.

Do what you gotta do. I hope you get some kind of peace or whatever from it.

(I'm not good at being supportive without sounding dismissive. 😬)

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I’m debating going to a spiritualist thing tonight. I’m not a great believer but I want something, anything
Keeping Up With The Kardashians Quarantine GIF by E!
I will say if you look hard enough you will see little signs that your heavenly mother is around you. I believe that when you lose a parent or sibling they become your guardian angels. They can't protect you on earth so they protect you from above. ❤️ ❤️

Feb 29, 2024
I’m debating going to a spiritualist thing tonight. I’m not a great believer but I want something, anything
Keeping Up With The Kardashians Quarantine GIF by E!
It did help me at the time and found it so moving that I had to leave the room. The lady (it was a father and daughter that did it together) came out to me and sat for a good half hr with me. But looking back (it's about 15 yrs ago) I feel it was all blaa blaa blaa

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So, does anyone know what oirish did?
And apparently some info about her cousin bring in the papers was brought to the live.
And now oirish is the victim rather than people focusing on what she said/done.
But I only saw oirish going off at that Steve or something in mushroom's the other night.
Maybe it's oirish blaming others for "making" people SH.
I'm not sure.