Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
psychic GIF
That'll be £25 please!

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I quit 9 years ago, but I could only do it by vaping. I'm like you, I love the smell of a burning cigarette but I hate the smell of it on people. It smells rancid.

Sometimes I do miss it and I did let myself down at the weekend by having a few draws off a cigarette (my head was spinning faster than a waltzer) I don't think i could pick a packet up and smoke the whole lot though, I've always been into my fitness and i try to live a healthy lifestyle (when health problems haven't held me back) and when i smoked i just felt so unhealthy, vaping is a lot more healthier but I find it so much more addictive, maybe it's because I never smoked indoors so i smoked less while I'll have the odd vape when I'm sitting doing nothing.
Haven't heard the word 'tab' for years. 😭🤣

It's been about 5 years for me , someone I knew at work had picked a starter kit up and was boasting about all these different flavours you could get (he was so excited he managed to get one called `red ball` that tasted like socks , I'm more of a desert type , I was speaking to someone in here the other week about it and they recommended a lemon bonbon and it's lush! My usual go to atm is Jam Scone though! I'm the same, never smoked indoors but do have the odd vape if my hands ain't busy which was a big factor when I gave up , idle hands etc and having something to `mimic` that x

Feb 29, 2024
I was hoping it was the other Judge you see sometimes on FB reels, the one who seems to have a heart and compassion , was one a few weeks ago and a really old guy had been caught speeding and it was his offence ever and he was taking his son to the hospital for treatment
I know the one you mean, he's an older guy and he sometimes ask the children what he should do 🤣 he's so kind

Medusa

It's been about 5 years for me , someone I knew at work had picked a starter kit up and was boasting about all these different flavours you could get (he was so excited he managed to get one called `red ball` that tasted like socks , I'm more of a desert type , I was speaking to someone in here the other week about it and they recommended a lemon bonbon and it's lush! My usual go to atm is Jam Scone though! I'm the same, never smoked indoors but do have the odd vape if my hands ain't busy which was a big factor when I gave up , idle hands etc and having something to `mimic` that x
I started off on the highest strength of nicotine, and back then there wasn't much choice the liquids tasted like pond water and the kits were a thin battery that screwed into a plastic thing that leaked. I couldn't take champax (sure that's what the tablet's were called) my husband used them and quit within a week and he hates the smell of cigarettes.

I'm on 3mg now, sometimes I'll use 0mg because I am planning on quiting.

I've always bought my liquids from Totally wicked mainly because I trust them especially after reading what was being added into liquids sold online.

I love anything that's berries flavour but my favourite is a one that tastes just like skittles, I'm not keen on anything that's too citrus, they do another one which you'll probably like that tastes of refreshers and those love heart sweets.
Well done on 5 years 👏 🤎

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I’m debating going to a spiritualist thing tonight. I’m not a great believer but I want something, anything
Keeping Up With The Kardashians Quarantine GIF by E!
I lost my mum last October,there’s no pain like it,I am lost without her 😩 next month is my first birthday without her and I am missing getting a card already. She was always sending me cards,just to say she loved me,or she’d been thinking of me for some reason. I only lived 10 mins from her but she loved cards and nice words in them. I have a stack of them so I was sitting reading some today but it just made me worse. We will learn to live without them,even though our lives will never be the same again ☹️xxx

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I quit 9 years ago, but I could only do it by vaping. I'm like you, I love the smell of a burning cigarette but I hate the smell of it on people. It smells rancid.

Sometimes I do miss it and I did let myself down at the weekend by having a few draws off a cigarette (my head was spinning faster than a waltzer) I don't think i could pick a packet up and smoke the whole lot though, I've always been into my fitness and i try to live a healthy lifestyle (when health problems haven't held me back) and when i smoked i just felt so unhealthy, vaping is a lot more healthier but I find it so much more addictive, maybe it's because I never smoked indoors so i smoked less while I'll have the odd vape when I'm sitting doing nothing.
Haven't heard the word 'tab' for years. 😭🤣
It’s been almost 13yrs since I stopped,i done it cold turkey because I was admitted to hospital for blocked arteries in my legs at 39! Almost lost my big toe. That was a wake up call,I take blood thinners and pills to open my arteries but sometimes I could go a wee menthol ciggy,even though you can’t get them now. I hate the smell & taste of cigarettes ,even when I did smoke 🤪🤯

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I started off on the highest strength of nicotine, and back then there wasn't much choice the liquids tasted like pond water and the kits were a thin battery that screwed into a plastic thing that leaked. I couldn't take champax (sure that's what the tablet's were called) my husband used them and quit within a week and he hates the smell of cigarettes.

I'm on 3mg now, sometimes I'll use 0mg because I am planning on quiting.

I've always bought my liquids from Totally wicked mainly because I trust them especially after reading what was being added into liquids sold online.

I love anything that's berries flavour but my favourite is a one that tastes just like skittles, I'm not keen on anything that's too citrus, they do another one which you'll probably like that tastes of refreshers and those love heart sweets.
Well done on 5 years 👏 🤎

Have you read some of the stuff about that Champax ?

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
I've been vaping for a few years , I 'dualed' for so many months after picking up my first starter kit because I couldn't kick that first one in the morning , coffee and a ciggy first thing just seemed to start the day off
I started vaping like 7 years ago to quit smoking, and 'dualed' like you for a while. There's something about a cigarette when stressed that a vape can't replace. Eventually I went back to smoking when my dad got very poorly. Bought a new vape this week to quit again and realised they may have discontinued my favourite flavour. Weird seeing how much has changed. I recognise almost no brands 😂