Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Sorry to ask and I swear I'm not lazy (this time) I did search and can't see it, what happened with Irish Kelly mulhall today with a cousin?
Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart
I missed what Oirish Kelly did initially (someone else might be able to fill you in that part) but apparently it was vile. Tensions were running high in Bad Gyals last night, comments were posting name of her cousin and to Google him, followed by news articles being read out, giving detail on crimes committed.
Couple of other names were thrown about, an uncle so and so and auntie whoever. I believe Bad Gyals held her hands up today and apologised for not ending the live, but others are fuming because now Kelly's positioning herself as the victim, even after how horrible she's been towards others.
That's as much caught up as I am 🤷‍♀️

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I missed what Oirish Kelly did initially (someone else might be able to fill you in that part) but apparently it was vile. Tensions were running high in Bad Gyals last night, comments were posting name of her cousin and to Google him, followed by news articles being read out, giving detail on crimes committed.
Couple of other names were thrown about, an uncle so and so and auntie whoever. I believe Bad Gyals held her hands up today and apologised for not ending the live, but others are fuming because now Kelly's positioning herself as the victim, even after how horrible she's been towards others.
That's as much caught up as I am 🤷‍♀️
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Well... I have no words! How the do did I miss that 😭😭😭😭

Thank you 🥰🥰🥰