Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
The one where I said I was watching him react to being doxed, wondered if people were shocked he had been. I didn't find it surprising since it had been heavily encouraged by Hayley and her fan club to find him.
Confused Power Rangers GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What did this Tom guy do? I thought he had beef with Hayley comet? Is there more to it? He sounds shaky
He said he's got a stutter when I was watching. I only know him for talking about Hayley but I think he's had a run in with a few other women. Either way Hayley told everyone he was a pedophile and to find him 😅

Oct 24, 2023
I didn’t know that omg, what’s he been accused of?
Stalking and harassing Hayley, taking photos of her kids and doxing them. I haven't saw this though. But Hayley divulged the other week he was taking these photos from her discord, the same discord quirky queen was in and Hayley done the awareness video about what they do with photos of children etc and doxing. Shes worded her recent videos in such a way that it gave the impression Tom is following her around and taking physical photos of her children and stalking her in person encoring people to find him and post him all over social media. There's been lives announcing he is a pedophile and that he's been stung before. They've doxed 8 people to get to the point of actually doxing him and being correct. Haven't saw any proof he's anything other than a bit of a mouthy prick to women.

Oct 24, 2023
What comment? What have I missed?
Whats Going On What GIF by ABC Network
I said I was watching Toms reacting to getting doxed and got some 😲 reactions. I wondered if people were surprised he got doxed when Hayley basically sent all her followers on a man hunt. I saw people posting his filter slip in the are we dating the same man, other Facebook groups, someone said he was John venables? Dunno if I spelt that right. It was really crazy.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
But me and Pat have spoke about this in here over the last few days, it usually goes silent when we do. Maybe people missed our comments 😭
I think doxing that man was disgusting if she was so worried about him she should of taken the information to the police. Noface is a prick for his video especially as he has been very vocal about being against doxing in the past because he was doxed himself multiple times.