Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I was just going to ask what we think the budget will be

As much as it does scare me a little , I also know that things are going to get worse before they get better. I knew a new government coming in would do it , they're trying to balance things and give cash to things that have been neglected for so long , NHS , Prisons , Police force etc , Tories just handed money to their mates willy nilly. I think we'd of been in the same position whichever Government got in, but I also know we're going to have to be extra careful , no more spending £30 on cheese that Judas recommends etc.

I wish we had the community feel we had years ago when people came together to help those struggling, sadly these days (because of people who beg and con) those who really need £10 on the leccy or some milk don't ask for it because they feel ashamed :cry:

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
I saw a clip where a guy called bossman Harry was calling them out for having Isla on camera in their lives but he said an awful word to describe her I agree that they shouldn’t have her on camera but not with how he described her ☹️
Oh wow . Is angie agreeing with him . I'm at work so in and out so missing the story

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Sleepy Mayim Bialik GIF by CallMeKatFOX

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I seen this on tattle ages ago (unsure how true it is) and always felt like I just couldn't bring myself to talk about the Hardys. But I'm honestly so fed up of the little girl being used for an income, it's heartbreaking. They should stay off live and spend all the precious moments with her instead of holidays or tiktok.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240830_113311_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240830_113311_Chrome.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 46
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I seen this on tattle ages ago (unsure how true it is) and always felt like I just couldn't bring myself to talk about the Hardys. But I'm honestly so fed up of the little girl being used for an income, it's heartbreaking. They should stay off live and spend all the precious moments with her instead of holidays or tiktok.
I completely agree. I’ve never spoken on the situation but I don’t agree with her being on TikTok