Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Apparently she's been staying with her birth mum who the Hardys have humiliated all over SM, so the days he has her he has her on live on TikTok, the days he doesn't he's in his shop on live,I heard he doesn't see his son, can't stand the pair of them.
I absolutely hate child exploitation, when it's a dying child it's 100% worse, profiting from a sick child is despicable. Makes my guts churn with anger..I can't watch.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Just scrolled in. Definitely giving Angie vibes. Do you know her backstory?
She's similar to Angie in the whole victim mentality. She is an emotional manipulator, lives on a farm in the South but originally from New York. You'll either find her ranting like she is currently, or running around her kitchen, dancing and cooking in the most chaotic way possible. She likes onesies/dressing up, she puts on a strange baby voice in battles, she likes to block people randomly because she decides they haven't sent her enough "love" (she looks and reads out their gifts/view history on her lives if they're a team member), or because she doesn't like what you comment. She randomly mods her biggest gifter at that time when she's getting trolled and then shouts at them for not modding adequately.

r/queenofunicorns

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Mrs N is in a few PIF groups on Facebook , we gave our table away a few months ago to a young family , was nothing wrong with it and we could have easily got money for it , but that young family had just moved in to a home with nothing , and I know it's now getting more use than it would have in a skip x
I give all my baby stuff away. Even if it’s brand new with tags. My neighbours daughter is due a baby girl, so she is going to have all baby cc bits x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She's similar to Angie in the whole victim mentality. She is an emotional manipulator, lives on a farm in the South but originally from New York. You'll either find her ranting like she is currently, or running around her kitchen, dancing and cooking in the most chaotic way possible. She likes onesies/dressing up, she puts on a strange baby voice in battles, she likes to block people randomly because she decides they haven't sent her enough "love" (she looks and reads out their gifts/view history on her lives if they're a team member), or because she doesn't like what you comment. She randomly mods her biggest gifter at that time when she's getting trolled and then shouts at them for not modding adequately.

r/queenofunicorns
I’m watching now 👀

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

r/queenofunicorns
Apparently she's been incarcerated for aggressively poking someone with a pointy object, but I haven't seen the evidence of that. She has previously discussed being locked up in NY, though. I stopped watching her for a while & forgot everything. 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Wow angie !!!! It won't be alica crying later though will it

Spending time with my Mum 🤥

You sad old boot Angela. The saddest part is, you won’t - not even out of spite. There’s more love between Alicia and her sadly passed Mother, than there ever has been between you and your living Mother.

Why don’t you accuse her of murdering your Dad again, over lunch 😍 Or perhaps a spot of brunch, as she goes over her plans of how to kill you with the neighbour 🥰 careful not to invite your Sister though, she still wants nothing to do with you.

How dare she mock a parental loss, when her entire personality is red wine, green veg and Daddy issues.

t.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Window Throwing GIF by Adult Swim

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
She really is just a vicious t. Watch the cult excuse her comments later with "it's just a reaction" despite there being do all to react to. However, if @Alicia reacts later it'll be "she's obsessed with me! She's stalking me! She's bullying me!". 🙄
She came in with Pearl the racist totally uninvited. It was about AR, nothing to do with them. And it won’t be me drunk crying on live later, it will be her

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Spending time with my Mum 🤥

You sad old boot Angela. The saddest part is, you won’t - not even out of spite. There’s more love between Alicia and her sadly passed Mother, than there ever has been between you and your living Mother.

Why don’t you accuse her of murdering your Dad again, over lunch 😍 Or perhaps a spot of brunch, as she goes over her plans of how to kill you with the neighbour 🥰 careful not to invite your Sister though, she still wants nothing to do with you.

How dare she mock a parental loss, when her entire personality is red wine, green veg and Daddy issues.

t.
I very much doubt she's even spending time with her other than for Shelia to tell her her room stinks of cat piss and a wasted life.