Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I don't agree with children being live on an app, but it's only my personal view. I've fortunately had the pleasure off being in the life of two children that was at end of life care. I do find it difficult and heart breaking seeing a child on live. Not sure if that's my selfish reasons or the fact that my friends delt with their journey so different. I'm glad to hear that her mother now has contact and is in her life
I personally don’t put my kids on camera, but I’m not in the hardys position to be able to say what I would do. I get that it makes some people uncomfortable and I respect that too, but I just can’t personally go against a family that are going through what they are because it hurts my heart so much. A lot of people are invested in her journey and want to see her and show love maybe they didn’t know they would blow up as much as they have I don’t know, all I know is it’s heartbreaking regardless of anything else

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Tell her to unblock me if she’s bad
In my current mood, if I step foot in that cesspit, I’ll be arguing with the cult within one minute 🤣

angry girl fight GIF

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I wouldn’t have my niece around her, that’s for sure” - Ang on @Alicia

The irony 🤣

YOUR Sister, won’t let YOUR niece, around YOU. Who needs a man, when you can do yourself this hard.
I’m not like her, I’m not interested in other peoples kids to comment on them, or have videos and pics of them on my phone.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I don't think Kesh is a man. I think it's a woman. Last year J almost outed who was behind the account. She said it was a woman before she was told to keep it a secret. I think Delulu, Pearl, J, and Alex know who is behind the account. That person is never blocked and they say the most horrendous things.

Feb 29, 2024
Wondering if any of the ladies can give me any advice. I tie my hair back and have quite a bit of flyaway/baby hair. So I've been using a wax stick but it makes my hair look greasy. I then bought something that looks like a mascara. Ths just gets tangled in my hair.
Also any shampoos that you recommend. It falls out so much 🥺 need something to thicken hair and stop it falling out. I'm way past the menopause as had a hysterectomy 7 years ago. Sorry for long post 20240830_151455~2.jpg

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Wondering if any of the ladies can give me any advice. I tie my hair back and have quite a bit of flyaway/baby hair. So I've been using a wax stick but it makes my hair look greasy. I then bought something that looks like a mascara. Ths just gets tangled in my hair.
Also any shampoos that you recommend. It falls out so much 🥺 need something to thicken hair and stop it falling out. I'm way past the menopause as had a hysterectomy 7 years ago. Sorry for long post 20240830_151455~2.jpg

Sorry for the long reply but I hope this helps poppet ☺️

I’ve been using the Kérstase* range for years, it’s expensive but incredible! I struggled with a lot of hair loss as my anemia fluctuated month to month and I needed regular iron infusions. Since using this range for a few years and taking these supplements* - it’s reduced my grey, strengthened my hair and brought back my baby hairs 🥹 This is the set I use, which also helps colour treated hair.

IMG_7613.jpeg

*I’ve been taking Biotin and Vitamin B5 for well over a year but make sure to discuss with your doctor 💊

IMG_7615.jpeg IMG_7616.jpeg

*Always purchase Kérastase at LookFantastic, sign up for their newsletter and you’ll regularly receive 20% off and above - coupons.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angela is absolutely vile about @Alicia's Mother.
View attachment 1000023622.mp4
01:30 Angela says "yeah, I said about her Mum, and I stand by it - I don't care no more. You know, it's got to a point where [mumbling] a reaction is an reaction. D'ya know what I mean? And that is a reaction."
02:13 Angela says "if you go low, I'll go lower."
07:31 Angela says "two wrongs don't make a right. So, you know, your argument, you've lost your argument, Kazza, and a lot of you've lost your argument when you've just gone as low as that other person."
08:00 Angela reads out a comment and responds "nah, I haven't lost my argument. It's a reaction to an action."

season 1 episode 3 GIF by Imaginary Mary on ABC