Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 13, 2024
That London
As soon as angie comes off live
Adult Swim Crying GIF by Rick and Morty

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I know (some) people won't like this, but I gotta say @Alicia is such an effortless Queen when it comes to affecting PissBreath. I imagine it's like a swan, with the hidden frantic chaos but graceful calm exterior, but respect.

AND HERE'S THE BAITING.

do off.

Angela is the worst for calling people paedophiles for zero reason.

And she's just fed up. She was reeling off her usual "remember when I was accused of being PLM" and her story has included Mushroom for so long it just flowed right out. Oh the backpedal. 🤣🤣🤣

do it. Hungover errands it'll be.

Cheers Alcohol GIF by Adult Swim

Jun 13, 2024
That London
I know (some) people won't like this, but I gotta say @Alicia is such an effortless Queen when it comes to affecting PissBreath. I imagine it's like a swan, with the hidden frantic chaos but graceful calm exterior, but respect.

AND HERE'S THE BAITING.

do off.

And she's just fed up. She was reeling off her usual "remember when I was accused of being PLM" and her story has included Mushroom for so long it just flowed right out. Oh the backpedal. 🤣🤣🤣

I don't see the difference anymore between plm & the fs cult

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024

AND HERE'S THE BAITING.

do off.

The back pedalling she did was Olympic Standard 🏆🏆🏆
....' Alex was involved, not involved, shouldn't have said it....'
What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive, eh Flangie??