Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Dave Dorans acting the hard man yet again

Cat Shaking GIF by The .GIFYS

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I see angie all over the fyp this morning ...
She will be be crying all day saying emz and prat bullied her.pearl will come on and make loads off excuses for her
The cult will treat her like a baby.
I hope topgirl doesn't go back to the cult
I seen top girl in birdmans live this morning and i asked her if she was friends with angie now 😆her reply was “we always were”

Angie will 100% say she was bullied, Emz says she’s bullied and so does Alex. They all bully each other & cry victim. Every single one of them

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Dave’s weekly drama income live 🙄
DG was having a hissy fit yesterday over people gifting dave, whilst dave was sitting in his car and texting on his phone. According to DG the gifters are stupid for gifting someone who just sits there. Is that not what DG does himself,? I think he's not making the money he used to on the app and jealousy is kicking in

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
DG was having a hissy fit yesterday over people gifting dave, whilst dave was sitting in his car and texting on his phone. According to DG the gifters are stupid for gifting someone who just sits there. Is that not what DG does himself,? I think he's not making the money he used to on the app and jealousy is kicking in
I actually seen that 👀 didn’t help that he lost to Dave either 🤣🤣 hence his rant 🤣🤣 … yes dg is very bitter and jealous a lot of ppl has said he has changed