Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I see it differently, I think she's been that used to having her own way most of her life and everyone around her has catered to her needs. What Angie wants, angie gets.

She's not used to people saying no, so she turns nasty and spiteful when things don't go her way. I see nothing but a spolit, hateful brat, but that's just my opinion.
Exactly this.. and the fact all the ‘bigger’ creators enable her because they can’t be arsed with the cult doesn’t help either. Awful awful woman

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Angela is back on
the get down running GIF by NETFLIX

Medusa

Exactly this.. and the fact all the ‘bigger’ creators enable her because they can’t be arsed with the cult doesn’t help either. Awful awful woman
Nothing will ever change because everyone is defending her and enabling her, and it's going carry on and on until some one does something stupid and they're no longer here and its more than likely to be someone on the receiving end of Angies bullying.

They'll then release they played a massive part by being a bunch of enabling, biased, spineless, bastards that refused to tell angie and her culty fs that they were the biggest bullies on the app and, I hope they can live with it.

Last edited: