Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
No1 is born as anything … the universe doesn’t pick people to be a certain way , it’s not a case of let’s make that 1 a racist , let’s make that 1 a psychopath, let’s make this one a SK, environments , trauma and programming yes born like that no I don’t agree with you … u said it yourself brought up in a nuclear family so their surroundings make them who they are .. yes 100%

Spoilt brat absolutely agree with u on that 1 … her people enabler her until they stop this will continue
Sorry I have to disagree completely with you you can be born a psychopath due to genetics etc it's not just environments and trauma, I'm not saying that applys to everything I agree no one is born racist etc that is environmental and learned behaviour

But being a psychopath displays at young age and can be caused by genetics you are born with

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Sorry I have to disagree completely with you you can be born a psychopath due to genetics etc it's not just environments and trauma, I'm not saying that applys to everything I agree no one is born racist etc that is environmental and learned behaviour

But being a psychopath displays at young age and can be caused by genetics you are born with
aww @latenightfyp blocked me.
laugh lol GIF by Big Brother Canada

and they're full of s

Jul 29, 2024
england
No1 is born as anything … the universe doesn’t pick people to be a certain way , it’s not a case of let’s make that 1 a racist , let’s make that 1 a psychopath, let’s make this one a SK, environments , trauma and programming yes born like that no I don’t agree with you … u said it yourself brought up in a nuclear family so their surroundings make them who they are .. yes 100%

Spoilt brat absolutely agree with u on that 1 … her people enabler her until they stop this will continue
Growing up in a nuclear family isn’t a negative