Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I’m actually thinking of just deleting TikTok. I cannot cope with the hypocrisy on here. Dreads room is a bully, echo chamber! Pearl is a racist pig and definitely said monk! Idgaf if the absolute weirdo ca said she was saying wom. Then you have delulu who could piss her pants live but it wouldn’t be poor angies fault! It’s actually driving me insane 😂

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I’m actually thinking of just deleting TikTok. I cannot cope with the hypocrisy on here. Dreads room is a bully, echo chamber! Pearl is a racist pig and definitely said monk! Idgaf if the absolute weirdo ca said she was saying wom. Then you have delulu who could piss her pants live but it wouldn’t be poor angies fault! It’s actually driving me insane 😂
I recommend what I do. Read on here and watch when there’s drama going on… otherwise you get bogged down with all their nonsense but equally you stand the chance of missing out on the stuff that caused the drama 😂

Medusa

Urghhh...whys Alex unblocked me??
He said on Saturday he was unblocking everyone from CC so you can all go in and "tell him about himself" the boring bastard is desperate for content.

I'd rather piss rusty razor blades then give that grunting, sweaty mess my views.

Good morning feckers! 🤎🤎

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2024
uk
Sometimes the app does affect people a lot. It’s bad at the minute with racism and other sensitive subjects. Maybe have a little break when it’s getting to you. I haven’t watched a lot over the weekend, i binge watched celebrities go dating & laughed way more than i would of if i had of been on tiktok

Last edited:

Medusa

I have never watched Scotty but I do like these Mr red lives
I've never liked the lad, he went quiet on the app after a few allegations came out about him (They weren't proven though) and nothing came of it and he moved to Turkey.

He then returned with a buissness idea and started selling cheap tat from Turkey, people stupidly trusted him and ended up being scammed, no one received their fake Louis vuitton handbags.

He's a cross between Kev and Dave Dorans.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Sometimes the app does affect people a lot. It’s bad at the minute with racism and other sensitive subjects. Maybe have a little break when it’s getting to you. I haven’t watched a lot over the weekend, i binge watched celebrities go dating & laughed way more than i would of if i had of been on tiktok
I’ve started watching cooking and cleaning videos 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I've never liked the lad, he went quiet on the app after a few allegations came out about him (They weren't proven though) and nothing came about it and he moved to Turkey.

He then returned with a buissness idea and started selling cheap tat from Turkey, people stupidly trusted him and ended up being scammed, no one received their fake Louis vuitton handbags.

He's a cross between Kev and Dave Dorans.

Flicking through the drama last night, Birdman came across the tikleap website, Scotty said stop mentioning it because his babies mother will find out how much he's been earning, joke or not but if you're not supporting your child that isn't living with you, you don't deserve the dog s on my shoe x

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I do enjoy Angie's comments saying Scotty is like a child having a tantrum.

Confused Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

Medusa

Flicking through the drama last night, Birdman came across the tikleap website, Scotty said stop mentioning it because his babies mother will find out how much he's been earning, joke or not but if you're not supporting your child that isn't living with you, you don't deserve the dog s on my shoe x
He more or less left his babies mama's with nothing, I don't want to put in here what he 'supposedly' did because none of it was proven but he isn't a nice lad.
He was lucky if he had 10 people in his room so he'll be buzzing from all of this clout. i really have nothing nice to say about the lad, he's nothing but your basic tiktok beg.