Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Wow, just saw the video of Hayley rimming “Kiki” people saying “Kiki” is baguette? Hayley is obsessed with Kiki,it’s really cringy 🤢 she also said her daughter’s names too,then screams when people mention her kids. Edit, she with set fire to people’s houses if they do anything wrong to Kiki! And she’d twist them like a pretzel 🥨 ,stab them in the head or use an AK47 if they talk about her . Very obsessive behaviour

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Wow, just saw the video of Hayley rimming “Kiki” people saying “Kiki” is baguette? Hayley is obsessed with Kik,it’s really cringy 🤢 she also said her daughters names too,then screams when people mention her kids
Kiki Zzion? That’s the only Kiki I know in those circles but definitely not Baguette, she’s a poc and lovely girl 🩵

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I was thinking of the Pearl stuff this morning

Anyone else think she's on high alert , normally she wouldn't have thought about her wording and she wouldn't have stopped half way through the word yesterday, but with having the likes of Devon , Taurian , Paigey etc at her daily , do you think she's actually thinking a bit more before she speaks?

I actually think Devon, Taurian etc should stop going in hard for the racism , and the reason I say that is because she's then very likely to let her guard down and will say something she's going to regret , you probably couldn't go to the Police with what she said yesterday, had she not been in high alert and said it though, it'd be a different matter and there will always be a screen recorder there ready to catch her
I can see where you’re coming from luv but I have another possible angle… all conjecture of course. What if the reason Pearl had the slip she did, is because her and Ang speak freely to one another in private. I’m not saying that is what’s happening but it’s something that flashed into my mind yesterday.

I’ll be honest, I wouldn’t be shocked if that were to come out, sadly.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I'm in Angie's, they are discussing last night's courtroom and Courtassasins racist comments.

''why can't we shorten Pakistani to P*ki''

I feel a 4pm race debate coming on.

real housewives jesus GIF

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
Never in my life have I come across a pair of adult women, more disgusting than these 2.
The sheer racism and double downing is vile. What’s worse is they were laughing at this situation where corie called AR a primate and then the very next morning, racist pearl calls another creator a primate. They will never learn and despite anyone’s best efforts they will always have people supporting this behavior!
Karma will catch up with them all