Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
and where are these lips of pearls that are people reading? she doesn't have any

illyana9 giphyupload GIF

Medusa

Why are Devon and Alicia giving Brigham any air time? The man is a waste of space with the personality of a cutlery set
Going in Alex's box especially after what he's said and done, and after he'd mocked CSA is fing wild.

People are lowering their standards and morals because they have personal beef or they're defending something that's totally screwed up.

If it was anyone else that had said what Hayley has, they'd be a huge uproar and they'd be hung drawn and quartered.

The Hypocrisy and double standards on here are laughable.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
ew that heavy breather unblocked me too.
i've been out at pharmacists and being charli xcx. have they joined alliances against angie? cometcrime is a cometkiller?
is unicorn in trouble?
i only really care about her being in trouble tbh
Animated GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

omg @𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖘 🐆 @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 how do i delete bunkers?

Last edited:

Medusa

There is something about him that creeps me out. You can see he isn’t a nice person by looking at him.
Yeah, trust in your gut. I only know of him because I spent nearly 2 years on that 'side of the app' I'm surprised he has returned but I'm not shocked.

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Going in Alex's box especially after what he's said and done, and after he'd mocked CSA is fing wild.

People are lowering their standards and morals because they have personal beef or they're defending something that's totally screwed up.

If it was anyone else that had said what Hayley has, they'd be a huge uproar and they'd be hung drawn and quartered.

The Hypocrisy and double standards on here are laughable.
I think it's even worse for hayley to joke about those things than other creators. Her content is about victims who have been through those situations & perpetrators who have commited the crimes she's joking about.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Alex live complaining about selective outrage while displaying selective outrage!
You can’t sit moaning and refusing to liken it to things that angie has said!
“People are triggered by what Hayley said” ok Alex was people not triggered by Angie talking about incest? Beastiailty? Dv? Csa?
But no Alex you will now sit and excuse her bs because people “go at” her when she’s drunk!
THAT Alex is selective outrage

Medusa

I think it's even worse for hayley to joke about those things than other creators. Her content is about victims who have been through those situations & perpetrators who have commited the crimes she's joking about.
Exactly, but she doesn't care about those victims or their families and she never has and never will.

She thinks she's untouchable because just like Angie, she has people going around the app defending the s she comes out with.

Surely if you're going to claim its because she was under the influence of alcohol then the same excuse can be used for angie, or is it because people have a personal issue with angie. Its fing jokes.

She can't sit and cry about being threatened and stalked when she's now sat and made threats herself, but wait those threats have to be classed as 'banter' because its Hayley.
spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Exactly, but she doesn't care about those victims or their families and she never has and never will.

She thinks she's untouchable because just like Angie, she has people going around the app defending the s she comes out with.

Surely if you're going to claim its because she was under the influence of alcohol then the same excuse can be used for angie, or is it because people have a personal issue with angie. Its fing jokes.

She can't sit and cry about being threatened and stalked when she's now sat and made threats herself, but wait those threats have to be classed as 'banter' because its Hayley.
Angie does use alcohol as her excuse all the time. No wonder everyone else is now doing the same 🤦🏽‍♀️ I wonder if Angie will agree with her just being drunk?

Jun 13, 2024
That London

I don't understand why people don't call their friends out for the bad things they say. Do they not want them to be better?

I don't believe she meant those threats, she was just bigging her friend up. But they way she went into detail went far beyond acceptable.

I'm not sure who Kiki is but what if there's people who have spoken about her negatively or called her out on her behaviour, should they take those threats serious?. If Angie said those things bigging up Pearl would the people calling out Pearl take those threats seriously or would they take them as banter?

Medusa

Angie does use alcohol as her excuse all the time. No wonder everyone else is now doing the same 🤦🏽‍♀️ I wonder if Angie will agree with her just being drunk?
Probably not, because If angie calls her out then she can't use the excuse 'i was drunk' so she will probably give her a pass this time, because Hayley was 'apparently' under the influence.

All I'll say is, a drunk person speaks a sober mind.