Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 13, 2024
That London
I'm curious to know who this is aimed at? (I'm busy doing dinner atm) so I'll keep it short but sweet, no one forces you to be here there's an ignore button if people's negativity gets to you so bad.

FYI- I disagree with you, I don't find people in here to be negative ALL the time, but I guess I don't have people calling those who I'm friend's with or who i defend out.

People here were good enough, brutal enough and negative enough when you had s going on with Tam. (I remember most of us had your back) and were extremely negative towards her, but I guess that was fine then, also the same thing with Angie.

We aren't all going to like the same people or have the same rage that you have towards someone who's said something personal to you, sorry if that makes us a negative bunch who don't know how to enjoy ourselves.

Hayley comet is a t, but that's wrong because you like her.

People's selective outrage to certain members on here is bullshit.

I'm off to serve dinner with a scowl on my face because I'm a negative b.
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I just want to take an opportunity to say nobody is a robot, everybody has loyalties to people they are friends with also.

Some people in here are very negative with zero positivity coming from their comments in regards to anything. I would like to be taught how to be a perfect person like a small minority of people in here. Bet you’re fun at parties 😭 I will also go in any box I want, and I will say what I want, it doesn’t make what I say untrue or mean that I don’t stand on what I say. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and that’s mine. Hope the people I like have the best day 🤍
My parties are amazing 💃🏼

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I'm curious to know who this is aimed at? (I'm busy doing dinner atm) so I'll keep it short but sweet, no one forces you to be here there's an ignore button if people's negativity gets to you so bad.

FYI- I disagree with you, I don't find people in here to be negative ALL the time, but I guess I don't have people calling those who I'm friend's with or who i defend out.

People in here were good enough, brutal enough and negative enough when you had s going on with Tam. (I remember most of us had your back) and were extremely negative towards her, but I guess that was fine then, also the same thing with Angie.

We aren't all going to like the same people or have the same rage that you have towards someone who's said something personal to you, sorry if that makes us a negative bunch who don't know how to enjoy ourselves.

Hayley comet is a t, but that's wrong because you like her.

People's selective outrage to certain members on here is bullshit.

I'm off to serve dinner with a scowl on my face because I'm a negative b.
The negativity wasn’t aimed at you. Because I don’t believe you’re always negative. I do, however think you’re a bit of a flip flop. I remember when you said previously that I had been on live cracking jokes about going to Auschwitz when I said I wanted to go there and I think it’s important, and that I was shaming my friend for the area she lives in when me and her were joking.
People back it when it’s someone they also dislike in here and that’s fine, we all laughed and it’s funny, but I don’t expect everyone to, I also don’t expect everyone to like me. I mostly ignore delainey because she’s boring, but sometimes I like to react to stuff. You can feel how u feel about Hayley and people can say what they want about her in here, I don’t say anything to anyone about it.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
The negativity wasn’t aimed at you. Because I don’t believe you’re always negative. I do, however think you’re a bit of a flip flop. I remember when you said previously that I had been on live cracking jokes about going to Auschwitz when I said I wanted to go there and I think it’s important, and that I was shaming my friend for the area she lives in when me and her were joking.
People back it when it’s someone they also dislike in here and that’s fine, we all laughed and it’s funny, but I don’t expect everyone to, I also don’t expect everyone to like me. I mostly ignore delainey because she’s boring, but sometimes I like to react to stuff. You can feel how u feel about Hayley and people can say what they want about her in here, I don’t say anything to anyone about it.
Bored To Death GIF by Vanessa Van Edwards

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
And I don’t come here for backup, I come here because a lot of people here have a similar sense of humour and make me laugh. I also catch up on a lot of stuff in here if I miss it because there’s always someone awake to catch it. Big up the public forums