Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I'm just about to sit down to eat, I'd like you to show me where I have flip flopped or mentioned anything negative about you visiting Auschwitz ?

If I remember correctly I have spoken about Belsen concentration camps but only to say how upsetting it was and how eerily quite it was to live near the camp. I'm happy to be proven wrong though.

I wouldn't consider myself to be a flip-flop in fact far from it, I don't shy away from speaking my mind even if it means making a few enemies along the way.

I think most of this stems down to who likes who and who's willing to follow the crowd, and I'm just not that type of person.

If you had named who your post was directed at then people wouldn't be putting their two penn'orth in.
You’re hairy biker no?

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Go ahead fill ya boots
Recliner GIF by Smitty's Fine Furniture's Fine Furniture
I’ve done it already. You pass judgement a lot, but when it’s done back to you, you’re bothered. 🥲

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I’m so relieved to be so irrelevant 🤣🤣
I mostly comment evenings and weekends if I can’t comment in a live, just to air my thoughts, as I have a very demanding job.
My current thoughts are that some spaces on TikTok has become an eco chamber of people in glass houses throwing stones.
Believe it or not there are some really wholesome, positive lives out there 🥰

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Like - you were the best land lady
Love - you charged doubles as singles
Hate - those fing ear rings

x
Ah Nolan don’t mention doubles or alcohol 😂 We drained 12 bottles of vodka on Saturday at the reception and had to start drinking other stuff. I still didn’t piss myself or cry so I’m more classy than Ange

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Ah Nolan don’t mention doubles or alcohol 😂 We drained 12 bottles of vodka on Saturday at the reception and had to start drinking other stuff. I still didn’t piss myself or cry so I’m more classy than Ange

No chewing gum on your trousers , no slithering and slurring words , no foaming at the side of your lips , no shagging your imaginary brother , standard I'd say x

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I think you’re very intelligent tbh. I reacted to something you said about me when I shouldn’t have because you’re entitled to your opinion and u don’t have to like me, and I did say previously I would stop doing that and leave people to say what they want. But delainey always has a lot to say so today I chose to air my opinion
I think you were right to respond as I was in the wrong. There have been times I don't agree with some of your views, but there are also instances where our views seem to align.

Last edited: