Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Hayley is very fidgety, wish she’d sort those brows out
Getting Ready Sound And Vision GIF by Beeld & Geluid

Jul 29, 2024
england
Pearls live is like the OAP home, organising little things to keep the older people busy and out of trouble. They'll also have old people there pissing themselves. Oh what a life

Baby Boomers Dancing GIF
I feel like I’m living in a care home atm lol, not been on much as my Mum had to go into hospital to have her knee replaced so I’ve taken her role as Dads carer, she’s come home today off her tits on god knows what 😂 and my Dads VERY particular about his routines so I’m currently being told for the hundredth time what order his medication goes in and what time I need to take his bedtime drink up 😩
I wonder what the world of TikTok will bring tonight, I’ve a feeling I’ll be on the night shift 😜

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Took about 365 days to catch up 😪😪
I think the two old bags are a pair of fs for taking birdmans idea. All because he wouldn't bow down to the cult and remove Scotty. Two bitter old fs. Non biased court my fing arse. It won't last long, Angie is already getting green around the collar about Pearl. She dropped someone from the box this morning because they came in saying scotty had a picture of Pearl up. And when Angie checked it scottys live it was her AND pearl so she dropped the woman because in Angies words " her picture was up too and not just pearls and her feelings should matter" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also did anyone catch Angie saying Brigham is obsessed with red this morning 🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Nope I don't work here and I never reported him, when did he come here 😭
It was a while ago. He lasted a day. He was in a live 2 nights ago saying he came in and wrote comments and you would reply to them. And then he went back and edited his comments to say “I love alex Brigham “ And you got angry with him and then he was blocked from the site🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It was a while ago. He lasted a day. He was in a live 2 nights ago saying he came in and wrote comments and you would reply to them. And then he went back and edited his comments to say “I love alex Brigham “ And you got angry with him and then he was blocked from the site🤣
Might have happened but I don't remember, hes obsessed with me 😭

Troll12345

Mar 6, 2024
Wow I can’t believe what I’m hearing in Lisa’s live, asking people what illness they can pretend to have. Any illness isn’t a joke!!!