Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Is that who's talking about faking illnesses? I'm so lost.

Anyway Corie and DG are prank calling, of course they want them the be sexual.
Lisa who had her cancer questioned , googled and pics etc. She was just making a joke in general about it. The person who wrote that comment in here, I think is Paula one of the ones who googled and questioned Lisa’s illness.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I feel like I’m living in a care home atm lol, not been on much as my Mum had to go into hospital to have her knee replaced so I’ve taken her role as Dads carer, she’s come home today off her tits on god knows what 😂 and my Dads VERY particular about his routines so I’m currently being told for the hundredth time what order his medication goes in and what time I need to take his bedtime drink up 😩
I wonder what the world of TikTok will bring tonight, I’ve a feeling I’ll be on the night shift 😜

I hope your Mum is on the mend soon , it's fing hard taking up different rolls in the family to keep things ticking over, especially when they have such a routine , story of my life atm but shows what strength you have when you don't bite back :ROFLMAO:

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
It was a while ago. He lasted a day. He was in a live 2 nights ago saying he came in and wrote comments and you would reply to them. And then he went back and edited his comments to say “I love alex Brigham “ And you got angry with him and then he was blocked from the site🤣
He got ragged to do in here and ran away crying like a b. He's terrified of Judas that's why he won't unblock her.

Medusa

No apology needed, I think that’s why I thought what I thought. I think I’m just on smoke today I’m bored, don’t worry I have plans tomorrow so I won’t be kicking off left right and centre 😭
Well you could apologise for calling me a flip flop 😭 (just saying) in future call me out and if I'm in the wrong I'll own it, if I don't agree then I'll say I don't.

btw, I know you don't like @Delainey_cc and you're entitled to your opinion and how you feel, but i can't sit back and agree with you because i actually find her posts comical and she's straight to the point, which is something i respect. I guess when you're sometimes on the receiving end of criticism then I can see where you're coming from.

Lastly, Just to clear another thing you said " I'm not negative all of the time" sorry but I'm not on here to blow smoke up these creators arse's or stroke their already inflated ego, I don't hate everyone on tiktok but i will voice my opinion on those I dislike.

Just like everyone else (including yourself) I joined here to call these people out, so yes, many posts from myself and others are going to be negative because that's the whole point of being on here.

Anyway, I'll wait for my apology 👀 or you can always take back what you said- Thanks 😊
or I'll take my apology back 😈
Go Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Last edited: