Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I watched her til 4am and she backed CA despite everything she has done to her partner and stepchild, there's some things that's unforgivable and targeting your loved one's is one of them.
I see a very troubled girl who tries to see the best in people and sometimes she's willing to sacrifice those who genuinely care about her just to please someone who couldn't give a s, but no one can tell her differently, so i get it but i don't agree with it - sad to watch and hard to understand.
100% agree with everything you’ve just said. She is a people pleaser, and i don’t mean that in a bad way. She’s a nice girl just definitely troubled. She gave the taxi driver a £40 tip which is fine if you can afford it but i don’t think she can from what ive seen her say on live. It was a 10 minute drive 😱I just mentally can’t cope with the hyperness but think that’s more to do with my issues than hers 😬

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Angie: "Think about it when we drink cow's milk, where that comes from! I can't understand why people drink it!"

That's why I have pearly whites and your teeth are more blue than Phillip Schofield's

Also, she says that she's not a vegan, but under the same breath admits to consuming cheese and milk. Then backtracks and says she is a vegan.

Confused Rebecca Wisocky GIF by CBS
The cretinous oik, has her hands full when she scratched her neck .

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Who’s saying we write scripts for Hayley Comet?
A Female TikToker Discussing Crime and Drama

Welcome back to my channel, where we dive deep into the world of crime and drama.

Today, we're discussing a particularly intriguing case that has captured the attention of many.

As I share the details, I appreciate your insights and thoughts in the comments.

However, I have noticed a growing trend in the comments that I find quite frustrating.

Some of you seem to misunderstand the context of the stories I present.

It's essential to approach these topics with sensitivity and respect for those involved.

While I value diverse opinions, I urge you to consider the impact of your words.

Many comments have shifted from constructive discussion to unnecessary negativity.

This is a space for learning and understanding, not for harsh criticism.

So, let's focus on the facts and the lessons we can draw from these stories.

I truly appreciate those who engage thoughtfully and contribute positively.

As we wrap up today’s discussion, I encourage you to think critically and kindly.

Thank you for joining me, and I look forward to our next exploration of crime and drama.

However, I will be logging off now due to the growing annoyance with some comments.

Take care, and see you next time!

—————

It’s me. I’m sorry

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
A Female TikToker Discussing Crime and Drama

Welcome back to my channel, where we dive deep into the world of crime and drama.

Today, we're discussing a particularly intriguing case that has captured the attention of many.

As I share the details, I appreciate your insights and thoughts in the comments.

However, I have noticed a growing trend in the comments that I find quite frustrating.

Some of you seem to misunderstand the context of the stories I present.

It's essential to approach these topics with sensitivity and respect for those involved.

While I value diverse opinions, I urge you to consider the impact of your words.

Many comments have shifted from constructive discussion to unnecessary negativity.

This is a space for learning and understanding, not for harsh criticism.

So, let's focus on the facts and the lessons we can draw from these stories.

I truly appreciate those who engage thoughtfully and contribute positively.

As we wrap up today’s discussion, I encourage you to think critically and kindly.

Thank you for joining me, and I look forward to our next exploration of crime and drama.

However, I will be logging off now due to the growing annoyance with some comments.

Take care, and see you next time!

—————

It’s me. I’m sorry
Stevie wonder advises her on eye shadow tips and tricks

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Stevie wonder advises her on eye shadow tips and tricks
A Female TikToker Discusses Crime and Drama

Welcome back, everyone! Today, we have an exciting collaboration that combines beauty and intrigue.

Joining me is the renowned makeup artist Stevie Wonder, known for his exceptional skills and unique style.

As we dive into today’s topic of crime and drama, we’ll also explore the art of makeup.

Stevie, it’s great to have you here! I’ve always admired your work.

Thank you! It’s a pleasure to be here and to collaborate with someone who brings such compelling stories to life.

Today, we’ll discuss some fascinating crime cases while you work your magic on my makeup.

Absolutely! And I must say, your big full eyebrows are stunning. They really frame your face beautifully.

Thank you! I appreciate that. Eyebrows can make such a difference in a look.

They really do! They add character and depth, much like the stories we will explore today.

Exactly! As we discuss these intriguing cases, I can’t wait to see how the makeup transforms the overall look.

So, let’s get started! Stay tuned as we blend beauty with the captivating world of crime and drama.

Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more engaging content!

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
A Female TikToker Discusses Crime and Drama

Welcome back, everyone! Today, we have an exciting collaboration that combines beauty and intrigue.

Joining me is the renowned makeup artist Stevie Wonder, known for his exceptional skills and unique style.

As we dive into today’s topic of crime and drama, we’ll also explore the art of makeup.

Stevie, it’s great to have you here! I’ve always admired your work.

Thank you! It’s a pleasure to be here and to collaborate with someone who brings such compelling stories to life.

Today, we’ll discuss some fascinating crime cases while you work your magic on my makeup.

Absolutely! And I must say, your big full eyebrows are stunning. They really frame your face beautifully.

Thank you! I appreciate that. Eyebrows can make such a difference in a look.

They really do! They add character and depth, much like the stories we will explore today.

Exactly! As we discuss these intriguing cases, I can’t wait to see how the makeup transforms the overall look.

So, let’s get started! Stay tuned as we blend beauty with the captivating world of crime and drama.

Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more engaging content!
Your terrible muriel

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Just come in to call you all bastards and to say hello. I’m really sleepy, but I’m fuming there’s been no search party for me!! How rude.

How funny was that whole anonymous thing though? 😭 I said to Judas before they seem like a female and I felt like they needed to start stating their real feelings and call people a t. But one thing I can not stand by, and that’s being Security Steve. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE.

I’ve been busy and don’t have a clue what else has happened so I’m not sure how else I can drop in quick, start trouble, and disappear whilst the thread either goes silent or into melt down.

Anyways, I hope to be present again soon.

moving guy fawkes GIF by Kitsune Kowai
I would have missed you had I not been missing myself. I've been in hospital 8 days and noone lit even a single candle for me.

I'm confused what happened with Anonymous, our Anonymous, female sounding, feelings ????????????? I need to know 😂😂

Hope by the time I finish catching up, you have returned, I'm excited to see if I have returned by then. 👀

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I would have missed you had I not been missing myself. I've been in hospital 8 days and noone lit even a single candle for me.

I'm confused what happened with Anonymous, our Anonymous, female sounding, feelings ????????????? I need to know 😂😂

Hope by the time I finish catching up, you have returned, I'm excited to see if I have returned by then. 👀

That's some time in hospital. Hope you're feeling better and home soon

GIF by DP Animation Maker