Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Alex and Angie are about to reignite their feud just in time for spooky season ๐Ÿฟ

Its the Roman empire pt2.

This Is Halloween Dance GIF by Susanne Lamb

Afternoon fers. How is everyone? Iโ€™ve read back as much as I can (the last 3 comments). Iโ€™m loving Angie getting triggered over Alex rn. Absolutely beautiful work. She is right though, heโ€™s only faking having her back just to look like a better person. Can see straight through him. But this was always going to happen, angies a paranoid mess. Hopefully they both destroy one another.

Special shout out to Judas, keeping me up to date with the odd thing.

Iโ€™ve pretty much spent the past few weeks watching that Nick.Harris, far more entertaining than these racists and sick beasts. I know a few of you know of him, thought Iโ€™d let you know itโ€™s been confirmed heโ€™s been arrested ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I know itโ€™s not made it to TikTok so I thought some of you would find that funny. Still no idea what happened or when he will be out but on Sunday he was detained and first taken to hospital. Great content.

I have some cleaning to do but I may come back and make you all a bit uncomfortable later.

Also, Iโ€™ve not been on my 2 pumps account recently, Iโ€™m on fakes to troll Nick ๐Ÿ‘น

Afternoon fers. How is everyone? Iโ€™ve read back as much as I can (the last 3 comments). Iโ€™m loving Angie getting triggered over Alex rn. Absolutely beautiful work. She is right though, heโ€™s only faking having her back just to look like a better person. Can see straight through him. But this was always going to happen, angies a paranoid mess. Hopefully they both destroy one another.

Special shout out to Judas, keeping me up to date with the odd thing.

Iโ€™ve pretty much spent the past few weeks watching that Nick.Harris, far more entertaining than these racists and sick beasts. I know a few of you know of him, thought Iโ€™d let you know itโ€™s been confirmed heโ€™s been arrested ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I know itโ€™s not made it to TikTok so I thought some of you would find that funny. Still no idea what happened or when he will be out but on Sunday he was detained and first taken to hospital. Great content.

I have some cleaning to do but I may come back and make you all a bit uncomfortable later.

Also, Iโ€™ve not been on my 2 pumps account recently, Iโ€™m on fakes to troll Nick ๐Ÿ‘น
Always good to see you luv ๐Ÿคฃ What was he arrested for ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I keep forgetting to watch him, he really is entertaining in the most manic way ๐Ÿฅด

Always good to see you luv ๐Ÿคฃ What was he arrested for ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I keep forgetting to watch him, he really is entertaining in the most manic way ๐Ÿฅด
I follow him everywhere cause he got banned on TikTok but heโ€™s so addicted he goes to Instagram instead. Not the foggiest why heโ€™s been arrested. Have to wait until Reddit find the charges when they finally get posted. He did brag the other day that he gets released cause itโ€™s mental health and the police know him in New Orleans but the unhinged has been off the charts. Im fairly sure heโ€™s using again (not just the LSD he keeps bragging about)

Iv been a bit lost on another side of TikTok, the Yaz Hadfield doing sniff and getting bummed by her best mates fella in the kitchen and everyone's outraged by it.

But she's already fed her sisters bestfriends man, then her husbands bestfriend so this isn't really shocking behaviour but everyone is making videos about it. This is her third sexual escapade outing. The girls type is BESTFRIENDS ๐Ÿ‘น

Anyone else seen the clip of that dickhead papa blaze? He is saying that using the derogatory word for a meal from a Chinese restaurant, is not racist. I'm lost for words
Mrs Ds done a video, I'm not shocked by it wasn't he in here basically being noncey anyway?