Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
My bestie and I are on a classic 90’s movie marathon the past few days 🍿

We’ve watched Amityville, American History X, Ransom and Kiss The Girls recently. We’re avoiding chick flicks/rom coms and sticking to thrillers 🎬

What’s your fav 90’s movie?

Scary Movie Eating GIF
American history X and kiss the girls, 2 good movies

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
My bestie and I are on a classic 90’s movie marathon the past few days 🍿

We’ve watched Amityville, American History X, Ransom and Kiss The Girls recently. We’re avoiding chick flicks/rom coms and sticking to thrillers 🎬

What’s your fav 90’s movie?

Scary Movie Eating GIF
Forest gump… not a horror though 🀣

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Anyone else seen the clip of that dickhead papa blaze? He is saying that using the derogatory word for a meal from a Chinese restaurant, is not racist. I'm lost for words
Just because we grew up with these terms widely used and didn’t say it to be racist doesn’t mean that it isn’t fully understood and recognised to be racist now! Idk why people like blaze struggle to understand this concept

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Just because we grew up with these terms widely used and didn’t say it to be racist doesn’t mean that it isn’t fully understood and recognised to be racist now! Idk why people like blaze struggle to understand this concept
An old school chum said on a night out β€œI really fancy having a c****y for tea”. I called him up on it. His excuse was β€œall scousers say it”
I shook my head, reminded him it was a slur regardless but sadly, we agreed to disagree. Sadly with some people that’s all you can do. Call them out on it but accept that you can’t change people who don’t care.

Evening fers.
@Mrs Doubtfire πŸ‘΅πŸΌ blazeyboy referred to a 13yr old girl being sexually abused as her being in a relationship with an adult. He was referring to Lisa Marie and was all but blaming her. He came in here trying to be a Billy big bollocks about it and got his arse handed to him. He made no apologies for what he said either.
I remember now, my memory is s. I tried to make him change his mind because he was coming across very strange and he didn't care.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Evening fers.
@Mrs Doubtfire πŸ‘΅πŸΌ blazeyboy referred to a 13yr old girl being sexually abused as her being in a relationship with an adult. He was referring to Lisa Marie and was all but blaming her. He came in here trying to be a Billy big bollocks about it and got his arse handed to him. He made no apologies for what he said either.
I completely forgot about this πŸ˜• I would say I'm surprised he didn’t see the errors in his wording but he doubled down on using the slur also.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I completely forgot about this πŸ˜• I would say I'm surprised he didn’t see the errors in his wording but he doubled down on using the slur also.
Yeah, he's a horrible person. He made a couple of racist videos when the riots kicked off about those kids being taken into care. He really doesn't care who he offends.