But the allegations might prove to be true so park bench for you now 👀
Receipts Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
But the allegations might prove to be true so park bench for you now 👀
Receipts Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

What did Mary do, joyride a

When’s the exposure on scouse slayer? That the fat one who could do with some shampoo and conditioner on her hair who borrows a gaming headset to show s we have already seen
Basically scouse slayer is two faced chatting s and was caught out being overly friendly with Billy the gobshite this morning after everything he said last night about autistic people

She basically chats s

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I’m a terrible insomniac, I’ve taken zopiclone for many years and a good zoot helps me out🌱 😂.
Seriously though having trouble with sleep is the worst, I find myself shattered and looking forward to bed but as soon as I get into bed my brain decides to wake the do up and party 😭. I used to stay up till I fell asleep on the settee but in the last few months I’ve put more of a routine in place and I go to bed now but I always have to have background noise, I mostly put on a light hearted easy watching comedy for background noise as I can’t fall asleep in silence. I do try not to use my phone (hence why I miss loads of drama 😅) but if I wake in the night I do have a scroll lol.
Have you tried listening to white noise or rain/storm sounds ? I know that helps some people.
Maybe speak to your Dr to see if there is anything that can help.
I do drink a night time tea as well which helps. Ironically named 🤣🤣
I sometimes have a smoke before i go to bed but i’m not a big smoker only really have it every now and then because it makes me want to snort the entire contents of my fridge 🐷 I either watch true crime on youtube or fall asleep watching someone boring on tiktok. I fall asleep straight away just wake up 3-4 times wide awake. I had mad dreams on zoplicone, loved them 😆I think i’ll try putting rain sounds on when i do wake up and maybe stay away from tiktok. Maybe it’s an age thing 😆i’m 41
and it’s all downhill haha

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I sometimes have a smoke before i go to bed but i’m not a big smoker only really have it every now and then because it makes me want to snort the entire contents of my fridge 🐷 I either watch true crime on youtube or fall asleep watching someone boring on tiktok. I fall asleep straight away just wake up 3-4 times wide awake. I had mad dreams on zoplicone, loved them 😆I think i’ll try putting rain sounds on when i do wake up and maybe stay away from tiktok. Maybe it’s an age thing 😆i’m 41
and it’s all downhill haha
I’ve suffered with insomnia for around 20yrs,it’s horrendous. I don’t have any answers, I’ve tried melatonin but it doesn’t work. the only thing that “sometimes” works is hash. I get sweets but like I say it doesn’t work everytI e j eat them. I only buy them once in a blue moon tbh. I’m fed up with it. I do housework in the middle of the night. I use a Therabody eye mask every night and it relaxes me,as does brown noise but nothing helps me and I’m 3hrs into the menopause 🤣💃
Dog Love GIF by OpticalArtInc.