Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I’m feeling very grumpy tonight so I’m going to bid you all a goodnight incase I type something I later regret 😬

Hate Reaction GIF
Say it, scream it, shout it let it all out

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
@what was that you said and @Nolan 🎵
💙❤️ just been finding it a little hard with the constant rasium 🥺 makes my heart heavy. People getting pissed and be forgiven for wanker behaviour, where if sat in a pub would get a smack in the mouth and be barred for life. People wanting a on each other physically makes me feel sick 🥺 I'm OK just a little sensitive ❤️

We got your back Squishie x

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angie will be sat like ‘I’ll show them, I’ll stay off live for 27 minutes so they think give hurt myself, then they will blame Paige, Taurian, alicia and Dave for allowing that in his live, yeah that will show them’
Remember the days when she'd do the silent treatment on live? When she'd just point the camera away from her and not make a sound, but you'd see her shadow moving or her reflection in the bottle of wine? 🤣🤣

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Angie will be sat like ‘I’ll show them, I’ll stay off live for 27 minutes so they think give hurt myself, then they will blame Paige, Taurian, alicia and Dave for allowing that in his live, yeah that will show them’
That’s point. If Angie comes back, can someone @ me if she’s hurt herself and I’ll steer clear

Thanks

Nov 10, 2023
Remember the days when she'd do the silent treatment on live? When she'd just point the camera away from her and not make a sound, but you'd see her shadow moving or her reflection in the bottle of wine? 🤣🤣
That time when we could literally see her crawling on the floor and people were ringing the police 😭😭