Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Interview With The Vampire Television GIF by Anne Rice's Immortal Universe's Immortal Universe
A lot of blood
Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Feb 27, 2024
Yet some poor frail person is probably laying on a floor somewhere and has been for 12 hours because they're not considered high alert and can easily wait another 10 hours whilst the paramedics are rerouted 4 times because of people like Angie

I had to wait 5 hours for an ambulance last week, and I was really really ill! do you Angie

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
We all know Angie says the most fed up s for views and reactions, but I beg if any of you dickheads in her chat read in here, don’t be like this soft t!!!
She doesn’t need a fing blood test jojo, she doesn’t need a wasted Gp appointment, she doesn’t need an unnecessary expensive blood test. Stop fing encouraging her to waste NHS resources
IMG_1506.png

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
We all know Angie says the most fed up s for views and reactions, but I beg if any of you dickheads in her chat read in here, don’t be like this soft t!!!
She doesn’t need a fing blood test jojo, she doesn’t need a wasted Gp appointment, she doesn’t need an unnecessary expensive blood test. Stop fing encouraging her to waste NHS resources
IMG_1506.png
Omg i think farrow is the flute therapy woman