Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I can't with the people who are like "oh Angie was in crisis last night, SHing". No she's done it for the attention, her mum called her out, she's got no bandages on her wrists and was smirking as the paramedics walked out the door. That woman knows full well what she is doing. Her views are at 4k, it's brought everyone back and she knows it will

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Nft Lol GIF by HPPRS
I knew someone would get the typo before I corrected it. 🤣🤣🤣

Medusa

Afternoon all 🤎 I've been travelling but caught parts of last nights s show, I didn't give my opinion on it because i was full of rage and I would have said s that would have made you all see me in a different light.

What i will say is, someone who SH doesn't stop at one cut, they do it multiple times and they don't sit there and squeeze that one 'superficial' wound just so they can cover their hands in 🩸 (for attention and to play the victim)

SH is something you do in secret - because you're ashamed of doing it. You don't sit there and use it to manipulate or to brag about it in front of 1000s of people. It won't stop because its what she's always done, because she knows it works and because she has a bunch of stupid bastards defending her.

She'll do it again and again and again, and all of these enablers who refuse to hold her accountable, will 100% have 🩸 on their own hands one day. It won't be Angie's, though - it'll be an innocent viewer who has randomly scrolled into her live and watched the sad, pathetic, selfish t.

I hope her cat claws her eyes out and eats her tounge whilst she's sleeping in her flea infested, piss stained bed.

Anyways I'm away to touch some grass, i just wanted to pop on and say, i hope you're all ok. 🤎