Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I cant believe that smelly b is still wearing that top
I am dying a slow death currently with covid and I've managed to change my pjs at least twice today there's really no excuse for her.

Sick Vomit GIF by CBS
Oh I’m sorry you have it,the sweats are awful. Hope you’re better soon

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
IMG_2654.jpeg IMG_2655.jpeg This absolute melt has no morale high ground given who he’s associated and still associates with.

Stick to selling your poop hole rather then trying to demoralise women on the app or backing scouse slayer so you can use her platform.

t
He is a t capital C

Scouse slayer is also a t that platforms all the wronguns of the day

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I am dying a slow death currently with covid and I've managed to change my pjs at least twice today there's really no excuse for her.

Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

Oh no 😟 feel better soon. I doubled my daily dose of VIT C, plenty fluids, blah blah. It’s exhausting and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone xxx

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I dip in and out. I rarely comment in this thread but I’m not afraid to. I don’t get the impression you’ll all go in for the kill over nothing?
Well aren’t you a barrel of fing fun, of all the things you decide to comment it’s to say you only dip in and out and how you think we all won’t go in for the kill over nothing!
Just as well you only dip in and out innit, now do off and don’t dip back in ya t

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_2654.jpeg IMG_2655.jpeg This absolute melt has no morale high ground given who he’s associated and still associates with.

Stick to selling your poop hole rather then trying to demoralise women on the app or backing scouse slayer so you can use her platform.

t
What has happened with Scouse slayer, I seen Rebecca (exposed) ranting on about her yesterday about her commenting in Billy’s live but I couldn’t get to the bottom of it

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024

Sick Vomit GIF by CBS
Hope you feel better soon, plenty of fluids, vitamin C, warm tea with ginger and honey (Manuka if you have it) and get plenty of rest xx

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
What has happened with Scouse slayer, I seen Rebecca (exposed) ranting on about her yesterday about her commenting in Billy’s live but I couldn’t get to the bottom of it
Not really sure with that side, all I got was she threw Rebecca under the bus.
If Billy is involved it’ll be toxic and what he called Scotty and becca was absolutely vile.

Wrongens support him.
He supported purple aki and the PLM , even had their discord link in his bio.

He’s a wrongen but I’m sure Rebecca will find out lots about him

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
⚠️ Trigger warning. A lovely person sent me this about last night, I hope I've uploaded them in the correct order, and cropped the name out properly. This is the side people don't get to voice in biased lives.
Screenshot_20240905-151310~2.png Screenshot_20240905-151318~2.png Screenshot_20240905-151328~2.png Screenshot_20240905-151336~2.png Screenshot_20240905-151353~2.png
do Angela. I'm glad this person reached out to you and wanted this shared. It's absolutely disgusting how it's all about "poor Angela" when everyone knows it's a manipulation tactic of hers, but there's real people who have been deeply affected because she appeared on their screen in that state. She's an absolute piece of s and if she was on fire I wouldn't spit or piss on her, but I would sit down and enjoy the show. Maybe even toast a couple marshmallows and make some smores. Nasty b.

& to the person who sent the message -
Hugs GIF

I'm so sorry that scuzzy t caused you to relapse. I hope you're getting the support you need & you're being kind to yourself. 🫶