Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
When I was at school (I know , in the dark ages)

It was always red and yellow and pink and green , orange and purple and blue

NOT fING PURPLE AND ORANGE AND BLUE LIKE THIS LYING b IS TRYING TO WARP THE MINDS OF OUR CHILDREN
I was also taught ^that^ abomination. It is not aesthetically pleasing and does not follow the natural colours merging from one to the other, so it can die in the pits of hell.

And yes, in what fing world does purple come before orange unless we're at a rainbow themed sex club and then all bets are off.

Feb 29, 2024
So Sam Walker has said the UK vet Sam will be travelling with them. What I can't get my head around is that Faith won't have the right vaccinations and pet passport before leaving and getting to Spain. I would thought she would be in trouble for this? I want the best for Faith but not putting other dogs at risk because she's not been vaccinated. I know a vet has to go on a course for the passport side of things, so not every vet can sign a passport

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
gay rainbow GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So Sam Walker has said the UK vet Sam will be travelling with them. What I can't get my head around is that Faith won't have the right vaccinations and pet passport before leaving and getting to Spain. I would thought she would be in trouble for this? I want the best for Faith but not putting other dogs at risk because she's not been vaccinated. I know a vet has to go on a course for the passport side of things, so not every vet can sign a passport

I'm not sure why he's even insisting on going to Spain. There are other African countries that have better veterinary resources/facilities than Sierra Leone which would mean less travel time/stressful conditions for Faith.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023

If Sam walker can get Kilos of coke and heroin into the UK or other countrys then a dog won't be a problem 🤗🤫

Feb 29, 2024
I'm not sure why he's even insisting on going to Spain. There are other African countries that have better veterinary resources/facilities than Sierra Leone which would mean less travel time/stressful conditions for Faith.
He's keeping her and wants to end up in Spain. But Faith will end up being taken and end up in kennels for 6 months

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
When I was at school (I know , in the dark ages)

It was always red and yellow and pink and green , orange and purple and blue

NOT fING PURPLE AND ORANGE AND BLUE LIKE THIS LYING b IS TRYING TO WARP THE MINDS OF OUR CHILDREN
NOOOO ive sang it the way she does all my life..... someone spray me down please

Fail Car Wash GIF

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang