Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Too late!
do. I won't start watching a new TV series then.

Cam Smith Goodbye GIF

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Question, so a friend of my bf passed away and we found out via Facebook, it was posted as a FB status... Is it just me or is that a really sty way to tell people?
I think too many people live for FB statuses as opposed to real life so for them it’s the norm to put that type of thing out there and expect everyone to find out the info. Personally a phone call or a text message even if it’s a generic text and sent to multiple people is a better way to find out that type of news rather than from a Facebook status.
So sorry to hear this news 🤎

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’m finally back home. Going to quickly clean. Have I missed any hot tea? 👀
I don't even know. I missed this morning, but it seems Angela Vs Brigham is starting for round 3. And Chloe, Bad Gyal and co are at war against Oirish, Snel, ClaireBear, NannyD, Just Manda...

Oh, & ClaireBear's side seem to have an issue with Chomp & Chomping Willow. I don't know why, but do them. We stand by Chomp & Chomping Willow*.

*Of course providing no condemning evidence is released. I doubt it will, but just have to clarify. At the moment it appears that we're back into the madness of "everyone is PLM" except for the actual known people who were... 🙄

Last edited:

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I'm listening to Chloe, Bad Gyal and that group saying they never knew Oirish was a victim of CSA. That's as believable as the others saying they didn't know about Bad Gyal being in the discord.. Oirish has spoken about it for the last 2 odd years that I've watched her in various lives.
I agree, Kelly was very vocal about being a victim of csa especially when Tiny Tony went for her and called her a pedalo in Angies live last year. If we are aware then surely her own friends or ex friends are aware.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I'm listening to Chloe, Bad Gyal and that group saying they never knew Oirish was a victim of CSA. That's as believable as the others saying they didn't know about Bad Gyal being in the discord.. Oirish has spoken about it for the last 2 odd years that I've watched her in various lives.
No I think they knew she had been through that but they didn't know who the perpetrator was, that's what I picked up from last night's live anyway