Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I am so fing done.

I have the worst luck 💀 As I SLEPT, I got stung in the EYE, three times by a WASP. I woke up as pain radiated around my eye and upper cheek, as I screamed at my Husband to bring me their body, dead 🤣

I look like a villager from Animal Crossing 😭

Nintendo Switch GIF

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I'm listening to Chloe, Bad Gyal and that group saying they never knew Oirish was a victim of CSA. That's as believable as the others saying they didn't know about Bad Gyal being in the discord.. Oirish has spoken about it for the last 2 odd years that I've watched her in various lives.
They knew about the SA but they didn’t know about the family member.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I don't even know. I missed this morning, but it seems Angela Vs Brigham is starting for round 3. And Chloe, Bad Gyal and co are at war against Oirish, Snel, ClaireBear, NannyD, Just Manda...

Oh, & ClaireBear's side seem to have an issue with Chomp & Chomping Willow. I don't know why, but do them. We stand by Chomp & Chomping Willow*.

*Of course providing no condemning evidence is released. I doubt it will, but just have to clarify. At the moment it appears that we're back into the madness of "everyone is PLM" except for the actual known people who were... 🙄
Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I am so fing done.

I have the worst luck 💀 As I SLEPT, I got stung in the EYE, three times by a WASP. I woke up as pain radiated around my eye and upper cheek, as I screamed at my Husband to bring me their body, dead 🤣

Nintendo Switch GIF
Sorry to laugh but that gif and the absolute chaos i imagine happened makes me giggle 😂

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I am so fing done.

Nintendo Switch GIF
Yeah I'd want their dead body too, that's brutal Mrs D, how is it now?

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I am so fing done.

Nintendo Switch GIF
fing hell. That's impressive. Just, wow.

I have no idea how you can make your eye feel better. Just milk it. Milk it until the end of time.

nicolas cage bees GIF

Pretend it says wasps, ok?