Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Happy Ice Cream GIF by The Democrats

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
So snel is calling others for being part of plm , but surely when you have the likes of tam the 🦏 sat in your chat and making out she’s innocent. The same person is still in contact with Lottie and kat is a little contradictory .

So who ever reads this weather I’m in your live or not, I dont trust a majority.
You’re all out for yourselves in one way or another. Accusations on others but you still mix with Wrongens in boxes or forget what they’ve done.

Hug more trees, roll and blunt 🍃 and stick to what you say.
This is what I don't get, they have all sat with plm at some point 🤣🤣 they really need to stop using plm against each other.

Ladies if you don't like each other just say it. The beefed up dramatics are crazy.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Can we have some lactose free frozen suggestions? Cuz the only one that doesn't taste like ass is Ben & Jerry's so far, but I'm bored of the same 3 flavours. 😂😂😂
I gave up looking for a decent lactose free ice cream, so now I just eat normal, double down on the buscopan and stay near the bathroom 🤣

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
This is what I don't get, they have all sat with plm at some point 🤣🤣 they really need to stop using plm against each other.

Ladies if you don't like each other just say it. The beefed up dramatics are crazy.
They obviously don't like each other and this is another excuse on top on another issue maybe.

Which ever they’re fing hypocrites one way or another

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Why can't I tag Judas in this, I need to know about the french fancies ice cream 😭
I always pass over that because I wasn't sure if it would be good? I like a strong flavour

Last edited:

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Absolute bullshit, she's talked about it loads of times. They all knew and now they are playing dumb, i heard earlier one of them saying the guessed the name of the uncle by chance lol. If it was anyone else other than Irish Kelly everyone would be going crazy about this.
I've watched the fish wives/menopause mafia for ages and knew about what happened but not who did it. Kelly said last night she talked about the whole thing on a live once, if people didn't watch that live how were they meant to know? I didn't.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Like I'm in a live and see this and automatically think OH MY GOD, and its really upsetting to think of a child like that and that snel has the picture, then to find out its the photoshopped picture Snel has and not an actual child.

More context would have been great. It wasn't clarified until I questioned it. I dont care about snel but do me I got a shock at first
To be fair I have never saw an image of a child hanging from a tree. Iv watched the Kat exposures because im a hater and Iv never saw that. All Iv ever heard is that they would dox people's REAL children and edit those REAL children onto other photo. They need to have a look at themselves before blaming other people, they shouldn't have any plm material on their phones!

Feb 28, 2024
I've watched the fish wives/menopause mafia for ages and knew about what happened but not who did it. Kelly said last night she talked about the whole thing on a live once, if people didn't watch that live how were they meant to know? I didn't.
So cos you only saw it once they didn't know? These lot might not be mates at the moment but they have been off and on for ages, years possibly? ,Its a different beef each week with them. And that Chloe seems to be in the middle of it all. She flaps her gums and cries when she is called out.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
So cos you only saw it once they didn't know? These lot might not be mates at the moment but they have been off and on for ages, years possibly? ,Its a different beef each week with them. And that Chloe seems to be in the middle of it all. She flaps her gums and cries when she is called out.
Chloe flaps her gums? Have you heard Irish Kelly? 🤣🤣🤣 She's obsessed with Chloe. Are you Irish Kelly? 🤣
What I said was that Kelly said last night she ONLY spoke on the exact details ONCE. So if you were not in that specific live how would people know?

Feb 28, 2024
Chloe flaps her gums? Have you heard Irish Kelly? 🤣🤣🤣 She's obsessed with Chloe. Are you Irish Kelly? 🤣
What I said was that Kelly said last night she ONLY spoke on the exact details ONCE. So if you were not in that specific live how would people know?
They are obsessed with each other. Maybe they both realise it and do it to stay relevant on there, but that might be expecting too much from kelly but chloes definitely worked it out. And Kellys talked about her abuse loads she said its the reason she had to leave Ireland.